2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
But just think. He is like an extra draft choice next year!
The funny thing is he was supposedly all healed like a month ago. And I don't buy into this "redshirt and get better concept" Just feels like sitting on IR rarely leads to improvement. Maybe not in this case but when you're on IR you don't practice and I think guys have too much idle time. They get rusty if anything.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

This is very intriguing to me.

Its just difficult to take the guy seriously when you see the gay ass football pads and lame poorly tailored jersey.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Between this and his loser talk about how the NFL is hard, I am starting to lose respect for Elliott.

And now he sounds a lot like a guy who got his money and no longer cares.

Plus the nose jewelry.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Between this and his loser talk about how the NFL is hard, I am starting to lose respect for Elliott.

And now he sounds a lot like a guy who got his money and no longer cares.

Plus the nose jewelry.
I think that's exactly it. The guy got paid and now he doesn't bring the same effort every week. I think he still has elite ability but he doesn't bring it every week anymore.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
nose jewelry.
man, I cant believe that shit is taking off, its disgusting imo

I have to do a double take to see if they caught a treble hook in the face from a fishing trip

I guess I've crossed the old fogey line and its time to go yell at my shed

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think that's exactly it. The guy got paid and now he doesn't bring the same effort every week. I think he still has elite ability but he doesn't bring it every week anymore.
I think he's trying. I think he's just already lost something from his rookie year. And the OL holes aren't as big, either.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Ezekiel Elliott: The Receivers and Dak Are Rolling

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Honestly, he's not wrong.
He is dead on right is what he is. My god, we have plenty to bitch about. How about we not bitch about a player being selfless? Zeke says the right thing and all of a sudden he is a gold digger who got his money and doesn't care anymore? No.

I have been pretty clear that Elliott has lost a step and should see the bench more often, but I don't think he has given up by any means.

Cotton

Staff member
man, I cant believe that shit is taking off, its disgusting imo

I have to do a double take to see if they caught a treble hook in the face from a fishing trip

I guess I've crossed the old fogey line and its time to go yell at my shed

Cotton

Staff member

Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom