2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
so you are saying that the run will be shut down on that game.
I actually think the Packers defense is just overrated across the board. They had a nice 3 game stretch against bad offenses but nothing about them screams special.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I actually think the Packers defense is just overrated across the board. They had a nice 3 game stretch against bad offenses but nothing about them screams special.
Probably so. It just seems to work out that way in a lot of big games for us.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
so you are saying that the run will be shut down on that game.
I guess if they stack 8 or 9 guys up front they could slow down our run game, but our passing game might shred them to bits if they do that, even though we wont have Gallup.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess if they stack 8 or 9 guys up front they could slow down our run game, but our passing game might shred them to bits if they do that, even though we wont have Gallup.
We were so predictable last year that defenders could practically stack the box against certain formations and play the pass against others. I'm glad we are finally mixing it up.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life

dbair1967

DCC 4Life

Rev

Staff member
How did it go from close to not so close? I guess the Cowboys should have got it done before the season started.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
How did it go from close to not so close? I guess the Cowboys should have got it done before the season started.
Its Shefter, so take it with a grain of salt, especially when its anything Cowboy related.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well, he's betting on himself and he is making a lot of money in the process.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
funny, he's playing better with his deal done than Jaylon is. You wouldn't have thought that 4 weeks ago.
I am hoping something is not going on with Smith's knee. He just doesn't look anywhere near as explosive as he was a year ago.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Any news on Tyron's ankle? I'm sure it's the worst possible scenario instead of something minor.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Amari Cooper had another quiet game on the road with five catches for 48 yards. In six career road games with Dallas, he has 27 catches for 266 yards and a touchdown. In seven home games, Cooper has 47 catches for 745 yards and nine touchdowns. Dallas needs to figure out the issue and fix it.
I've noticed this too. Very odd.

data

Forbes #1
It probably was close...then Week 1 - 3 happened and Prescott & Co upped his price.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I've talked to a few Falcons fans this morning who are concerned that Tak McKinley changed something on Twitter to a Cowboy hat or some shit.

Can you Twitter Twats give us the scoop?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I've talked to a few Falcons fans this morning who are concerned that Tak McKinley changed something on Twitter to a Cowboy hat or some shit.

Rev

Staff member

I assume its this one. Dont They play Houston this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom