2019 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
not a chance and if you hate the eagles as much as you claim, you'd be with me because the buffoon in charge of the Cowboys helps the eagles you hate

You simply don't know. TRUST ME.

It's not possible to hate anything more than I hate the eagles.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It is true. And, it is possible. My brother is a Longhorn fan, so I have firsthand knowledge of the douchebaggery that is their fanbase.

It's not possible to hate anything more than I hate the eagles.

It's not possible to hate anything more than I hate the jeri.
Pfft, my first wife was a teasip, that combo will give you ptsd

midswat

... soon
Who do you all want to see in the NC or win the NC?

I have great disdain for Clemson, UGA, and OSU. So I guess it’s Oklahoma (if they can get in) or LSU for me.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Who do you all want to see in the NC or win the NC?

I have great disdain for Clemson, UGA, and OSU. So I guess it’s Oklahoma (if they can get in) or LSU for me.
LSU, I Love their coach!

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'd prefer to see some new blood. I wouldn't mind watching LSU vs Ohio State or even Utah getting in the mix.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

1bigfan13

Staff member
Texas Tech, your defense sucks.

That is all.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I'm watching the Texas Tech versus Texas game and it's raining. But the announcers pointed out that Jett Duffey, Tech's QB, threw a wet ball through the week to prepare.

So even a mid level college team had enough damn common sense to have their QB throw a wet ball through the week in preparation for a game to be played in the rain.

interesting. Prepping ahead of time to play in inclement conditions??? What a radical concept.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm watching the Texas Tech versus Texas game and it's raining. But the announcers pointed out that Jett Duffey, Tech's QB, threw a wet ball through the week to prepare.

So even a mid level college team had enough damn common sense to have their QB throw a wet ball through the week in preparation for a game to be played in the rain.

interesting. Prepping ahead of time to play in inclement conditions??? What a radical concept.
I did enjoy Urban Meyer roasting the Longhorns' entire program. It was all 100% true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom