2018 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I like the new angry Simp.

So which one would you nail in order take one for the team?

Choose carefully.

You can't pick Romo or Witten's wife though.
Definitely these two in the bottom right. And the two to the left of Stephen. On a good night I could pull it off.

Whoever is sitting to the right of the fuckboi grandson is a 0 on the binary scale but I'd still do it for the organization.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Definitely these two in the bottom right. And the two to the left of Stephen. On a good night I could pull it off.

Whoever is sitting to the right of the fuckboi grandson is a 0 on the binary scale but I'd still do it for the organization.
Yeah the one just to the right of Jerry. Wow game on.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Yeah the one just to the right of Jerry. Wow game on.
What in all that is holy happened in here? What in god's name is wrong with the two of you?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The correct answer, of course, has to be Charlotte. There's no other way.

We're rooting for you, Simp.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The correct answer, of course, has to be Charlotte. There's no other way.

We're rooting for you, Simp.
Please, some of you people would hit Charlotte with no strings attached. Sick fucks. It would be like doing Jerry with a wig on.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Please, some of you people would hit Charlotte with no strings attached. Sick fucks. It would be like doing Jerry with a wig on.
:unsure

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You rang?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Imagine being the little guy paid to run the team's official Twitter account during free agency. Got to come up with something.

Top Bottom