2017 Season | Wildcard Weekend

data

Forbes #1
Not sure what was most impressive - Chiefs offensive collapse w/o Kelce, Titans defensive dominance in 2nd half, Mariota with clutch 3rd down conversions or Henry’s consistent 4th qtr success.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Rams must have heard they are my adopted team for the playoffs.

:sad

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I would love to see Aaron Donald cripple Matty Ice. That would be so nice.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Hope Garrett and Linehan are watching this game. Tennessee knows how to use Henry. I'm so jealous I can't stand it.
The Titans didn't do anything special. They just used basic common f'ing sense. Play to your team's strength and give the ball too your best players.

Simple stuff that the clueless coaches in Dallas somehow can't comprehend

data

Forbes #1
The Titans didn't do anything special. They just used basic common f'ing sense. Play to your team's strength and give the ball too your best players.

Simple stuff that the clueless coaches in Dallas somehow can't comprehend
if you’re so fucking knowledgeable and shit about what happened, then how come you didn’t chatter?

data

Forbes #1
Who will fetch larger contract - Kirk Cousins or Alex Smith?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Case Keenum vs Goff is an interesting story.
Never really thought of that, but it would be a nice NFCC game story.

Good thinking, phildominator.

data

Forbes #1
Man, sometimes key to winning a playoff game is just surviving the 1st qtr and not fucking up.

Some teams come in after a good regular season and do all sorts of uncharacteristic stuff in the playoffs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Man, sometimes key to winning a playoff game is just surviving the 1st qtr and not fucking up.

Some teams come in after a good regular season and do all sorts of uncharacteristic stuff in the playoffs.
The Chiefs had the game and then decided that Kareem Hunt wasn't important and threw a ton to their second, third and fourth string TEs after Kelce went down.

So stubborn.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The Chiefs had the game and then decided that Kareem Hunt wasn't important and threw a ton to their second, third and fourth string TEs after Kelce went down.

So stubborn.
Yep, Hunt ended up with 11 carries in a game where they led most of it. Inexcusable.

data

Forbes #1
I’d hate to be working as a KC PD tonight. Gonna be unruly.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Rams looking like clusterfucks, hate Atlanta, kinda enjoyed watching meatball Andy lose another big game.

But it is definitely a slap in the face to see a shitty team like the Titans move thru the wildcard game with a coach like Mularkey. But I keep telling myself...self...we have Garrett.

Top Bottom