2017 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
If only someone would report some allegations against JJ.
Then you would take goof son and like it, there's no easy way out as long as the Jones family is at the helm but don't let the Joneses get you down though. Okay, I'm tired, buzzed and making stupid jokes involving old Motown songs. Time to call it a day/night/morning.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

A two game suspension. Damn.

He'll probably get it reduced to one. JuJu Smith-Schuster's was only a game so I don't understand why Davis is being handed a 2 game ban.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

A two game suspension. Damn.

He'll probably get it reduced to one. JuJu Smith-Schuster's was only a game so I don't understand why Davis is being handed a 2 game ban.
Prior misconduct I guess. But Davis at least appeared remorseful from what I saw. I don't think he was dancing over top of the guys lifeless body or anything.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:art

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Does anybody besides Zeke ever serve their full suspension?

Cotton

Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Marshawn Lynch was fined over $24K for actions towards a ref.

The NFL fined Oakland Raiders running back Marshawn Lynch $24,309 for his actions toward a game official near the end of last week's loss to the Dallas Cowboys, a source informed of the situation told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

Television cameras showed Lynch yelling at a sideline official near the end of the game after Raiders quarterback Derek Carr fumbled the ball out of the end zone while diving for a touchdown. Lynch had to be pushed back by teammates as he was flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct. The Raiders lost the game, 20-17.

This isn't the first time Lynch has been disciplined by the league.

He was suspended one game in October after making contact with an official during a loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000896197/article/marshawn-lynch-fined-24309-for-actions-toward-ref

Cotton

Staff member
How shocking is it when you have a group this large in the same place of employment as Irvin and he's the innocent one?

:lol
He didn't make it out unscathed, it would appear now.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He didn't make it out unscathed, it would appear now.

"From then on, my guard with Irvin was up," McParland wrote. "I went out of my way to avoid him, and if I did have to work with him, I'd have to remind him to "not touch." In what world is it normal for someone to have to remind their coworker to not touch them?"

:rolleyes

Jesus, so now any sort of physical touching is considered sexual harassment? This is becoming such a joke. Makes me feel bad for those who were actually sexually harassed because now no one is going to pay attention to them. This is nothing but a money grab and an attention grab.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

"From then on, my guard with Irvin was up," McParland wrote. "I went out of my way to avoid him, and if I did have to work with him, I'd have to remind him to "not touch." In what world is it normal for someone to have to remind their coworker to not touch them?"

:rolleyes

Jesus, so now any sort of physical touching is considered sexual harassment? This is becoming such a joke. Makes me feel bad for those who were actually sexually harassed because now no one is going to pay attention to them. This is nothing but a money grab and an attention grab.
If he put his hands around her waist wouldn't you agree that that's inappropriate?

And given his history, would it really surprise you if he was guilty of any sort of sexual harassment?

I hope he isn't, but I think we need to wait and see what comes out before accusing the girl of exaggerating or making a mountain out of a molehill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom