2017 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1

Damn. That sucks.
Sucks, but is anyone asking why Shazier is leading with his helmet? Not calling him dirty, but helmet down is well known to cause vulnerability to this injury for decades now.

midswat

... soon
I’m all for anything that weakens the Steelers

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Some NFL Network on air personalities are the latest to be caught up in the #MeToo net.

Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, and Ike Taylor were accused of sexual harassment/assault by some homely looking chick.

If you're going to do those types of things at least make it worth it. I'm not risking it all for some plain Jane. She'd have to be fine ass IG model quality for me to risk millions.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Some NFL Network on air personalities are the latest to be caught up in the #MeToo net.

Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, and Ike Taylor were accused of sexual harassment/assault by some homely looking chick.

If you're going to do those types of things at least make it worth it. I'm not risking it all for some plain Jane. She'd have to be fine ass IG model quality for me to risk millions.
This shit has gotten crazy. Either we have enabled as a society, or there were tons of terrible things that were going on and we just didn't know until the landslide started.

data

Forbes #1
This shit has gotten crazy. Either we have enabled as a society, or there were tons of terrible things that were going on and we just didn't know until the landslide started.
You just gotta wait and see on something like this. What’s the accusation - groping, playing yo-yo with your dong out in the dressing room or heavy cat-calling?

At the NFL Network with a bunch of exNFLers used to getting NFL celebrity treatment, I can see it being more of a frat house in there than standard television news studios.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Now this woman has also named Donovan McNabb and Warren Sapp.

data

Forbes #1
Athough naming so many makes me predict lower severity of misconduct, unless all five were involved in some frat hazing cookie circle jerk with her face being the chocolate chips.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Marshall Faulk and Warren Sapp are guys you can totally see doing something like this.

Sapp has had these accusations before and Faulk has like 5 baby mamas.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Many of the allegations are that they sent pictures/texts so there should be no problem proving that portion of it.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
According to a copy of an amended complaint that was filed on Monday and obtained by Deadspin, Cantor claims Sapp came into the restroom where she was preparing clothes, urinated in front of her and said, “Sorry mama, but your office shouldn’t be our s***er.” Cantor also said Sapp gave her sex toys as Christmas gifts three years in a row and showed her nude photos of women he claimed to have slept with.

Cantor says McNabb sent her extremely explicit text messages, which can be read in the amended complaint but are too inappropriate to be featured here.

Faulk is accused of asking Cantor personal questions about her sex life and physically assaulting her.

As time went on, Mr. Faulk became more aggressive, such as inviting Plaintiff to his hotel room, stroking and pulling out his genitals in front of her, pointing to his crotch and asking Plaintiff, “when are you gonna get on this already?” He also pinned Plaintiff against a wall, demanding oral sex while he pulled his pants down.

:unsure

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Just be glad #88 wasn’t named
How shocking is it when you have a group this large in the same place of employment as Irvin and he's the innocent one?

:lol

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
All that hot on-air NFLN pussy running around, and somehow ALL these guys mysteriously harassed only the ugly wardrobe chick?

Sorry, I don't buy it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
:towel

:tippytoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom