2017 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I will take that timestamp and own it. Allegedly, he grabbed her by the pussy.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Well there's about an 80% chance he raped that girl in college. So no surprise he'd think groping is no big deal.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Not only would Jerry never hire him, he'd never want to work for Jerry.
The only way I’d be able to tolerate Harbaugh leaving Michigan would be if he came to Dallas...which won’t happen.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Another huge blow to the Seahawks secondary. Kam Chancellor is likely done for the year with a neck injury.

Cotton

Staff member
Another huge blow to the Seahawks secondary. Kam Chancellor is likely done for the year with a neck injury.

They done.

data

Forbes #1
What a prime-for-the taking year in the NFC for us to miss the playoffs.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
What a prime-for-the taking year in the NFC for us to miss the playoffs.
If we had a real coaching staff, it would’ve been a possibility. Instead, we have an incompetent head coach, and a defensive coordinator who runs an antiquated system which is 100% dependent on one player being healthy.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Was looking at some fantasy stuff this morning, and can anyone else not believe the Saints defense is really that good? I haven't watched them play one time this year so maybe they're the 85 Bears and I just haven't seen it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Was looking at some fantasy stuff this morning, and can anyone else not believe the Saints defense is really that good? I haven't watched them play one time this year so maybe they're the 85 Bears and I just haven't seen it.
I've watched a few of their games. They're definitely not the 85 Bears but they do kind of remind me of one of those "strength in numbers" kind of defenses. Sort of like the Early 90s Cowboys.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

midswat

... soon
Would love if we brought him back on our staff in some capacity. Just the old homer Cowboy fan in me thinking though. No clue if he's worth a shit as a coach.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Funny how two underachieving teams in the Raiders and Broncos fire their coordinators this week but we're not doing anything despite the fact that our coaching has been a point of emphasis as of late.

Must be nice to be a fan of a team that actually has standards that they expect their teams to meet.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Funny how to underachieving teams in the Raiders and Broncos fire their coordinators this week but we're not doing anything.

Must be nice to be a fan of a team that actually has standards that they expect their teams to meet.
but they might get somebody worse....

Cotton

Staff member
Chiefs signed Revis.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Sounds like this little diva needs to be put in his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom