2017 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Except with a restricture you get the money right away and a June first means you don't get it until June 1st.
Restructuring also guarantees money, and the closer players are to being gone it also creates more dead money.

So if restructuring Tyron, Fred, Dez, Lee, Bailey, and/or Beasley plus Romo's 5 mil gets you where you want to be... (20 mil under) then fine, cut or trade Romo pre June.

Witten and Oscan I'd have more trouble with, and I don't want to restructure Crawford in any way if I can help it (though the team is probably deluding themselves about how good he really is and will approach him right away).

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's a good thing. You shouldn't talk about it Jerry.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Crazy how routine all this shit becomes in the NFL.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Crazy how routine all this shit becomes in the NFL.
I'm not sure if that's the case for the NFL, but it certainly seems to be the norm for us and doesn't help when we spend high draft picks on players with injury issues to make the matter even worse.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not sure if that's the case for the NFL, but it certainly seems to be the norm for us and doesn't help when we spend high draft picks on players with injury issues to make the matter even worse.
It's pretty standard for the season to end and then a bunch of players to have surgeries. Just crazy to think of a profession where you literally just have to have surgery every year to clean things up.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
His back grew back together? Sweet!

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
His back grew back together? Sweet!
My understanding is the broken vertebrae mended successfully. His birth defect is still a birth defect but isn't involved in the injury.

data

Forbes #1
A 275-lb man using the emojis like a teenager makes me laugh.

Someone bookmark this tweet for when his future tweet is:

"oh no, back is :weaksauce all over again :diejerry:angry"

p1_

DCC 4Life
Somone help me with this. Why is he saying this at this time? As if he's healthy today?
If we were playing in the Super Bowl, I don't think his ass would be talking about his 100% health
so giddy and all. WTF? He's acting like he's chomping at the bit, and he hasnt come close to sniffing the field.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Somone help me with this. Why is he saying this at this time? As if he's healthy today?
If we were playing in the Super Bowl, I don't think his ass would be talking about his 100% health
so giddy and all. WTF? He's acting like he's chomping at the bit, and he hasnt come close to sniffing the field.
He is just another enabled player that has been told he is kind of a big deal.

Never been impressed with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom