2017 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
They should have beat his ass for that. That shit is uncalled for, but not surprising coming from this toolbag.
Can’t leave it alone can you. The young man is a competitor and will always try to intimidate his opponents. It’s a common thing with athletes. It happens in some shape or form on about every play with some bravado move by a player. It is a slow burn to you because he had a run in with his tenure at TT.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Can’t leave it alone can you. The young man is a competitor and will always try to intimidate his opponents. It’s a common thing with athletes. It happens in some shape or form on about every play with some bravado move by a player. It is a slow burn to you because he had a run in with his tenure at TT.
He intentionally threw a football and hit a player on the other team in the head. That's not about intimidation. It's douchery.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You lost your everloving crimson mind. Throwing at that guy was intentional and just another example of the kind of person he is.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
He intentionally hit that dude in the head with a football. You can't get much more douchey than that.
It rained earlier in the day and the ball slipped. End of story.

1bigfan13

Staff member
You lost your everloving crimson mind. Throwing at that guy was intentional and just another example of the kind of person he is.
He reminds me of Cush from Jerry Maguire.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It rained earlier in the day and the ball slipped. End of story.
:lol

There was no player even close to where he was throwing the ball. He is a douchebag. Admit it.

1bigfan13

Staff member
The head stomper says the ball is in Gruden's court.

midswat

... soon
Guy at work said Frost to Nebraska for 7 years. Anyone else hear/see that anywhere?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Guy at work said Frost to Nebraska for 7 years. Anyone else hear/see that anywhere?
All I saw was that they were close to a deal, but is hasn’t been finalized yet.

midswat

... soon
All I saw was that they were close to a deal, but is hasn’t been finalized yet.
Hope it happens I guess. I bet he could make Nebraska relevant again. Whatever will make life even a little harder for Ohio State. Hate that school.

D

Deuce

That’s a rumor that started on Bleacher Report and has been debunked. They haven’t even fired their current coach yet.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
That’s a rumor that started on Bleacher Report and has been debunked. They haven’t even fired their current coach yet.
I hope that's not true because Nebraska is a tough gig in 2017 imo. I know he played there but it is ironically a bad fit.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Oklahoma 52
Kansas 20

Sooners fail to cover the 37 point spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom