2017 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Look at these jackasses promoting something they had nothing to do with. Nothing but frauds.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I figured it was equally petty and stupid, so...
Yeah I'm bored with this topic now.

So moving on to something more interesting. They were talking about your boy Mahomes on the radio today. I guess he is starting to really get some love. Something about him being the best arm talent since Brett Favre.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yeah I'm bored with this topic now.

So moving on to something more interesting. They were talking about your boy Mahomes on the radio today. I guess he is starting to really get some love. Something about him being the best arm talent since Brett Favre.
He has superb arm talent. I knew he would be a riser but he has a long way to go.

If I was to compare him to someone I would say Matt Stafford. Mahomes is pretty undisciplined on the field though so I really don't know how it will translate. As a general rule I'm against Air Raid QBs in the NFL. Much like your darling QB prospect from last year in Goff I just don't know due to the system.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He has superb arm talent. I knew he would be a riser but he has a long way to go.

If I was to compare him to someone I would say Matt Stafford. Mahomes is pretty undisciplined on the field though so I really don't know how it will translate. As a general rule I'm against Air Raid QBs in the NFL. Much like your darling QB prospect from last year in Goff I just don't know due to the system.
True but frankly I didn't think the Mississippi State offense translated worth shit to the NFL and yet look how prepared Prescott was. I could see Mahomes in that Derek Carr type area. Carr ran sort of an Air Raid system as well.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Extremely undisciplined on the field. He will have to have that coached out of him or he will flop at the NFL level.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
True but frankly I didn't think the Mississippi State offense translated worth shit to the NFL and yet look how prepared Prescott was. I could see Mahomes in that Derek Carr type area. Carr ran sort of an Air Raid system as well.
Right but I'M an Air Raid expert, so my opinion trumps.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Right but I'M an Air Raid expert, so my opinion trumps.
Eh, I'd classify you more as just a Texas Tech expert. Lets not venture too far away from there... But man have they produced a lot of shitty system QBs.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Eh, I'd classify you more as just a Texas Tech expert. Lets not venture too far away from there... But man have they produced a lot of shitty system QBs.
Suck it dude! You shitty school hasn't produced a QB is a million years.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yeah our passing offense is painful to watch most years.
Well, we have Derrick Willies and Nic Shimonek that transferred from Iowa to TTU. They will start next season and we will demonstrate the forward pass for you guys.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well, we have Derrick Willies and Nic Shimonek that transferred from Iowa to TTU. They will start next season and we will demonstrate the forward pass for you guys.
And bad defense.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
[MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION]

And the rest of you folks, this is frikin hilarious.

Fehoka was a highly recruited DL that had offers from Alabama and pretty much everywhere. He didn't product a damn thing. The dude thought he was too good to work and through a huge fit then quit the team. He's being recruited by LSU and a bunch of big programs again.

Somebody made a funny as highlight video if him being pathetic. He's #4

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
[MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION]

And the rest of you folks, this is frikin hilarious.

Fehoka was a highly recruited DL that had offers from Alabama and pretty much everywhere. He didn't product a damn thing. The dude thought he was too good to work and through a huge fit then quit the team. He's being recruited by LSU and a bunch of big programs again.

Somebody made a funny as highlight video if him being pathetic. He's #4

Thats hilarious that somebody would do that. What a turd.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wow. That guy really sucks. His ability to do absolutely nothing is pretty damn impressive.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow. That guy really sucks. His ability to do absolutely nothing is pretty damn impressive.
Thats crazy that someone could get away with that kind of shit at the college level. That's not just taking a play off, that's not even "acting" to make it look like you're trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom