2017 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Well, there is code that would allow us to embed Instagram, but I can't access the code in the help forums because I can't verify our vBulletin license. Someone lost their damn email address that's needed to confirm it. Not naming any names or anything. But, his name is ~best Seinfeld voice~ Neeewman.
I recall telling a certain new board owner that I am giving up my duties and giving all to the passwords over to the new man in charge while informing him that he will probably need new passwords and such.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
SI.com's staff picks:

Cotton

Staff member
I recall telling a certain new board owner that I am giving up my duties and giving all to the passwords over to the new man in charge while informing him that he will probably need new passwords and such.
I changed the.. I mean that guy changed the PW in one area of VB, but didn't on the license, because he didn't know he had to.

midswat

... soon
Tennessee likely going to get embarrassed today, while having their biggest recruiting event of the fall.

Most fans desperately want Butch Jones fired.

Today could be a bad day in Knoxville.

Still, I support my squad.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
SI.com's staff picks:

I expect a fun game regardless of the outcome.

I think it is too early to tell if TCU is really really good or if OSU is not as good as expected. TCU ran the ball at will against OSU last week. I honestly think that this is a very interesting game.

OSU will undoubtedly move the ball on Tech. At the moment Tech is creating turnovers and forcing a few punts here and there, which is really all they've needed to become a decent team. The thing is, OSU's offense is really good on 3rd downs and Tech has started slow on offense lately. This is Nics first big game, so we will see how he does. So far he has been efficient and careful with the ball. My fear is that OSU will come out and start fast forcing Tech to play catch up. A 52-59 game wouldn't surprise me at all but I have a hunch that this will be a weird game.

midswat

... soon
I’m stuck at work. Anyone know if I can watch the A cbs game online?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I see that Florida has a Perrine on their squad. The way he is running he could be a little brother to the one who played at OU.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Go Cougars!!!

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Does OUs defense suck? Baylor hasn't scored in anyone but them.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I wonder if Midswat and VA are watching this UGA-Tennessee game.

24-0 at the half.....in Knoxville.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Does OUs defense suck? Baylor hasn't scored in anyone but them.
They put up over 40 on Liberty as well. :flip

Seriously, last week was mainly on one kid who was playing scared as hell and giving way too much cushion. Jordan Thomas is a senior and has been (over)-hpyed as an All-Conference caliber CB. He's scared to play press conference so he almost always plays 10-15 yards off his man. Baylor exploited that to put up at least 21 points.

I'm hoping they don't give him a free pass just because he's a senior. I'd play one of the underclassmen.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Tennessee just can't catch a break :lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
If we miraculously somehow beat OSU tonight, I just might start to believe a teeny tiny bit.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Legit feel bad for Midswat. Butch Jones and Jason Garrett... Doesn't get worse than that.

At least Butch can and will be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom