2017 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fuck this team, and fuck Kliff Kingsbury.

D

Deuce

Kirby Hocutt’s Twitter mentions are money right now. UCF twitter mafia is giving it to him.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Kirby Hocutt’s Twitter mentions are money right now. UCF twitter mafia is giving it to him.
As well they should.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
[MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] is Mr Negative Nancy on the UT win.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It's Rose Bowl week. Who else is fired up for the upcoming Baker Mayfield Show? :towel

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I watch that Josh Allen kid from Wyoming again last week. Once again I came away unimpressed. I honestly don't see what all these draft "experts" are looking at when they are projecting him as the 3rd best QB and 1st round pick.

He broke 1Bigfan's #1 Rule of Law for Small School Football Prospects: If you play for a smaller school and against lighter competition than Power 5 teams, you need to dominate at that level and put up impressive numbers in order to justify being drafted before round 3.

Josh Allen did neither of those things. He didn't even make one the Mountain West All Conference Teams.

The rule is virtually foolproof.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be drafted at all and that he's definitely not going to be a good QB. I just don't see 1st round QB talent in him. His resume doesn't warrant taking a risk on him with a high draft pick. He looks more like a 3rd or 4th rounder to me.

Whoever drafts him is likely getting a bigger version of Christian Ponder. Which means the Browns will somehow talk themselves into drafting him ahead of better QBs.

Last edited:

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I’m hoping that a super inspirational story about his girlfriend is played on loop and then it comes out that he was catfished.

D

Deuce

He broke 1Bigfan's #1 Rule of Law for Small School Football Prospects: If you play for a smaller school and against lighter competition than Power 5 teams, you need to dominate at that level and put up impressive numbers in order to justify being drafted before round 3.

The rule is virtually foolproof.
So then I should expect McKenzie Milton to be on your pet cat list in a few years.

:towel

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I’m hoping that a super inspirational story about his girlfriend is played on loop and then it comes out that he was catfished.
That would be more than he deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom