2017 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I've been rooting for him since day one but it appears that he has lost the program. We shall see on his last chance this season.

In a way I wish he would succeed. It is too bad that he had zero experience and made some colossal mistakes. He swung and missed on some tires which set him back pretty significantly the talent pool is just about as shallow as you can imagine. And now it appears that they aren't even trying to recruit anymore. I think they are in full panic mode putting all the resources into this fall because they know that this is their last chance. What really would be the worst situation would be is if they won six games this year. If that happens there's going to be supporters and the detractors on both sides.
I was behind him 100% when he came back. I really wanted him to succeed. Not just because he was young, but him having been a QB here. Would have made for a great match that could last many years since most likely he wouldn't have bolted to another program had he been successful. But, I'm done with him now. We tried the experiment and it failed. Time to move on.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Something to make you Texas Tech homers smile.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Something to make you Texas Tech homers smile.

~sad face~

Cotton

Staff member
~sad face~
Why you sad? That was a fantastic day for me. Now, it sucks that OU tore is apart to crush our dreams later, but that was a good day.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Why you sad? That was a fantastic day for me. Now, it sucks that OU tore is apart to crush our dreams later, but that was a good day.
It is like remembering what once was.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Art Briles is available.....

dallen

Senior Tech
Did you draw this yourself?

Cotton

Staff member
Lincoln Riley to hire Ruffin McNeill as DL coach. Good for Ruffin. Yet another former Tech coach. Really good guy.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Lincoln Riley to hire Ruffin McNeill as DL coach. Good for Ruffin. Yet another former Tech coach. Really good guy.
They are getting the band back together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom