2017 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
What if Schiano IS a smokescreen but just so Currie can hire Kiffin back with no backlash?

midswat

... soon
What if Schiano IS a smokescreen but just so Currie can hire Kiffin back with no backlash?
I would actually welcome Kiffin back. Hell of a coach.

Edit: that sentiment is likely in the vast minority of Vols fans after the state he left the program in.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I would actually welcome Kiffin back. Hell of a coach.
You could always hire Tosh to wander the sidelines and confuse the fuck out of everybody too

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Clay Travis tweeted out Currie’s cell number. What a cock.
He's not the only one, I've seen quite a few of the sports media tweeting out his email/phone

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It's sounding like Currie had zeroed in on Mullen and when that fell apart he freaked and made one of the worst hires possible

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
If Jimbo Fisher goes to aTm will they try to claim his national championship?

midswat

... soon
Aww, he got his feelers hurt.
?

Does that mean all your snarky comments to me come from you having hurt feelings?

I don’t care what you all say. If you dish it out, take some. K?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I just just explained middie's delusion to my kids in the living room. Hearty laughs all around.

midswat

... soon
:lol he brought this on himself.
[MENTION=98]midswat[/MENTION] you homered out and it bit you. Happens to the best.
I bought what I was told. Anyone but someone I’ve known since middle school tells me Gruden to UT and I don’t believe it. Let alone spend 5 weeks posting about it.

Here’s the thing... I was saying Grudens name before anyone in the media. You guys clowned me for even suggesting t. Today Jason LaCanfora comes out On CBS Sports about it. So it was real. I made nothing up. I shouldn’t have come off so cock sure about it, but again it’s message boarding and I don’t take it that serious.

It is funny though how I made a bunch of guys who claimed not to care about something basically obsess over it with endless posts today.

Go Vols.

Ps - I still say soon. :art

midswat

... soon
I just just explained middie's delusion to my kids in the living room. Hearty laughs all around.
As I was saying... basically obsessing.

Think I talk to my kids about anything DCC related?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom