2016 Draft Weekend Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jason Garrett very demonstrative in War Room. Standing up and making throwing motions. Looks like Will McClay's not on board with Garrett.
:lol

Well I guess if we are going to draft Prescott at least we waited until the end of the fourth.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Jason Garrett very demonstrative in War Room. Standing up and making throwing motions. Looks like Will McClay's not on board with Garrett.
And now, McClay seems to be making his case for a player. Garrett seems standoffish but Jerry is listening intently. :towel

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Shit, Garrett and Jerry are discussing QB he is standing up showing a throwing motion. Probably trying to tell them to get Presscott..:budd
Probably trying to explain to Jerry how it won't take that long for them to re-work his throwing motion.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
And, now they are covering the war room cam. :lol

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Not much to complain about with this draft so far. Instead of pretending we're smarter than everyone else by taking little known athletes that "project", we're actually taking football players.

~faints~
As they get later in the draft, I'm a big fan of taking overlooked prospects from power schools, like Ratliff was. I feel like those types pan out more often than the small pond guys with measurables.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'm not above praying another team takes Prescott and saves us from ourselves.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
You know that that means then.. Ugh, get ready for Dak.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You know whose draft really sucks?

Atlanta's.

Just a horror show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom