2015 Senior Bowl Stuff...

Carp

DCC 4Life
Both QBs were not impressive. Curious about Sims.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Lyndon Trail with a bad penalty.

This guy is a hand on the ground player. I dunno why they are insisting on experimenting him at LB.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Lyndon Trail with a bad penalty.

This guy is a hand on the ground player. I dunno why they are insisting on experimenting him at LB.
Same with Mauldin, but i guess they are trying to make them appealing to 34 teams.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Oregon State QB actually could be worth a late round pick to develop. I don't hate him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Same with Mauldin, but i guess they are trying to make them appealing to 34 teams.
Get that, but they also rob the players of showing they can rush the passer.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Oregon State QB actually could be worth a late round pick to develop. I don't hate him.
Mannion is a guy that if we take a QB, he's probably the one. I am sure Garrett will call up his old buddy Mike Riley and ask all about him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The problem is they aren't playing a 3-4 defense so it's still not a great assessment of their skills.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
OMG Blake Sims looked like Russell Wilson just then! - Every MFing Alabama fan at that game

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The problem is they aren't playing a 3-4 defense so it's still not a great assessment of their skills.
That is basically what I am saying. It is a waste of time trying to show they can play 4-3 OLB. They won't do that. They will either rush or play 3-4 OLB.

Top Bottom