2015 NFL Draft Chatter Thread 4/30-5/2

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Drinking beer before one...ah, feels like football season again.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I forgot I still have pain pills.

~popping~

~smiling like Gregory House~

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Drinking beer before one...ah, feels like football season again.
I will join you shortly but I just finished eating lunch and am too full for beer just yet.

Carp

DCC 4Life
You seem to like players that are okay but don't offer much more than what they have shown in college.
I like safe players...Cobb would get 1200 behind our line sharing carries and Greene is a glue WR like Avant or some shit.

data

Forbes #1
Looking at the War Room, there are collard shirts meant to be worn untucked. Otherwise, it just looks sloppy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I like safe players...Cobb would get 1200 behind our line sharing carries and Greene is a glue WR like Avant or some shit.
Sure they are safe but when the ROSTER IS SET you have to look for more, like special teams.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think we look more for the guy like Chaz Green now. Big school, but not exactly valued. Like Hitchens last year.
I'd love that with a pick here. Wouldn't be surprised to see us go LBer here either. Also maybe a return man/WR. Diggs for example would be great here.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Looking at the War Room, there are collard shirts meant to be worn untucked. Otherwise, it just looks sloppy.
That's great, but one question... do you like collared greens?

Top Bottom