2014 College Football Chatter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Webb is just bad. So many things going wrong with the ball in his hand.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Webb is just bad. So many things going wrong with the ball in his hand.
He has zero touch on his passes and is just terrible at times.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Heres the first serious beatdown for Rutgers in the Big Ten. I knew it was definitely going to happen but damn they are getting destroyed by Ohio State

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
WTH? Dave Campo is a coach for Kansas? :lol

D

Deuce

As an aside, aggie gon aggie. That's what they do.
I wanted to drop a ":lol at aTm" too, but I'm afraid that the amount of :lol's that would have been appropriate would have exceeded the emoticon limit for a post.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I wanted to drop a ":lol at aTm" too, but I'm afraid that the amount of :lol's that would have been appropriate would have exceeded the emoticon limit for a post.
They deserve to be laughed at. This was a team quitting on each other and the coaches. This was the worst loss in a long time. The only ones to compare I remember are the Slocum loss to Southwestern Louisiana and OU in 03 but this one really puts a bad mark on the football program. Something is going on and the coaches and AD aren't fixing it. This has progressively worsened over the last three games. Apparently, JFF bought the current administration time to be SEC ready but apparently 2 years wasn't enough.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
59-0 and I think 'Bama was actually trying to keep it respectable.

As an aside, that beating reminds me of the 77-0 beating Oklahoma laid on the Aggies back in '03.

Carp

DCC 4Life
If Winston was not such a retard off the field I'd like him more. He is definitely a player and his talent might help me overlook some shit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
This was posted at an Ags site I'm on and was too spot on not to share :sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom