2014 College Football Chatter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deuce

Now Jamies Winston is being investigated for selling his autograph. It's an internal investigation at this point so I wouldn't be surprised if it at least lingered into next week. Hate for the school to find something and suspend him for the Notre Dame game and all.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Now Jamies Winston is being investigated for selling his autograph. It's an internal investigation at this point so I wouldn't be surprised if it at least lingered into next week. Hate for the school to find something and suspend him for the Notre Dame game and all.
I just want him on the field for the ND game.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
As well you should. Because if ND wins, there won't be any of the bullshit excuses from FSU fans about not having their best player involved in the game.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Trevor Knight is down and looks to be out. Hate to see the kid get hurt but I am glad to see another QB getting a crack at running the offense.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Trevor Knight is down and looks to be out. Hate to see the kid get hurt but I am glad to see another QB getting a crack at running the offense.
I'm sure Baker Mayfield wishes he could help. Lol

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
No wonder OU has been desperate to get Mayfield eligible. Wow

1bigfan13

Staff member
No wonder OU has been desperate to get Mayfield eligible. Wow
Trevor Knight is horrid. The past few games he's been absolute garbage.

I wish they'd stop being stubborn and let the Freshman play. It's worth a shot. There's certainly nothing to lose.

1bigfan13

Staff member
And of course he comes back and makes a couple of nice throws to tie the game.

I'm still done with him until he shows consistency. That's his problem. There's no consistency with him.

It's long stretches of horrible QB play with a few good plays mixed in every so often.

1bigfan13

Staff member
WVU's PR is an idiot. Recklessly dove trying to catch a punt that was low and about to hit the ground and of course he muffs it giving Baylor the ball at the 15.

1bigfan13

Staff member
The Sooners defense has regressed as the season has progressed. Granted the competition has been better but that's no excuse for a nonexistent pass rush and blown coverage all over the place.

Teams convert 3rd and 8 as if it were 3rd and inches against OU.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Knight has had a good game except for the interception.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Oklahoma's done. That's 2 losses so their season is over. From here on out I could care less if they win or lose I'd just like to see Knight show some consistency for a change.

As for the defense. Aside from a couple of players we have a bunch JAGs out there. Baylor will destroy these boys.

They also need to get rid of Heupel. His style of offense makes it where we struggle to pick up critical yards in short yardage situations. 3 cracks at the endzone from inside the 2 and Oklahoma can't convert because they don't know how to run out of power formations.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Oklahoma's done. That's 2 losses so their season is over. From here on out I could care less if they win or lose I'd just like to see Knight show some consistency for a change.

As for the defense. Aside from a couple of players we have a bunch JAGs out there. Baylor will destroy these boys.

They also need to get rid of Heupel. His style of offense makes it where we struggle to pick up critical yards in short yardage situations. 3 cracks at the endzone from inside the 2 and Oklahoma can't convert because they don't know how to run out of power formations.
Baylor will likelihood to WV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom