2014 College Football Chatter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
every college football team has its ridiculous fans. I cracked up when i saw this, but it is pretty messed up to have that at your tailgate

An Auburn Tigers fan poisoned Alabama's iconic tree, that is a lot worse than that banner
No doubt. I used to crack up with the uppity aTm fans. They always had this idea that they invented class. They've done their fair share of classless stuff. Not to mention they are just weird.

Jiggyfly

Banned
every college football team has its ridiculous fans. I cracked up when i saw this, but it is pretty messed up to have that at your tailgate

An Auburn Tigers fan poisoned Alabama's iconic tree, that is a lot worse than that banner
It was an Alabama fan who poisoned the Auburn tree.

Jiggyfly

Banned
No doubt. I used to crack up with the uppity aTm fans. They always had this idea that they invented class. They've done their fair share of classless stuff. Not to mention they are just weird.
Boy you hate the Aggies.:lol

Why don't you crack on UT fans who are much worst.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I have to agree. They are much worst.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Boy you hate the Aggies.:lol

Why don't you crack on UT fans who are much worst.
Oh, I have my problems with the whorns too. UT fans have something to feel superior about at least.

Aggies are just laughable. They have been doing less with more for about a quarter of a century. Have you been to their events or "traditions"? Wow, that stuff is very gay.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Exhibit #1

I present to you butt to nuts - where some fake soldiers line up butts to nuts and squeeze their balls when the other team does something good.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
The thing I hate about A&M is their fake soldiers. I think their existence is an insult to the real military.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The thing I hate about A&M is their fake soldiers. I think their existence is an insult to the real military.
Right but if you bring it up the high and might mob will come out in force and try to put you on a guilt trip about how they eventually fought and died in war. Of course, Aggies invented patriotism, soldiers and even war, so there is no room for anyone to talk.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Right but if you bring it up the high and might mob will come out in force and try to put you on a guilt trip about how they eventually fought and died in war.
Some of them join the real military later, not all. Regardless of whether they earn it at some future date, they don't deserve to pretend to be in the military when they are just rich kids going to college.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Exhibit #2

The fight song...it is just sad. They entire song is pretty much an obsession with UT. What is even funnier is that they don't even play them anymore. If that isn't the worst case of insecurity I don't know what is.

Hullabaloo, Caneck, Caneck
Hullabaloo, Caneck, Caneck
Good bye to Texas University
So long to the orange and the white
Good luck to dear old Texas Aggies
They are the boys who show the real old fight
'the eyes of Texas are upon you'
That is the song they sing so well
Sounds like Hell!
So goodbye to Texas University
We're gonna beat you all to Chigaroogarem
Chigaroogarem
Rough, Tough, real stuff Texas A&M
So Good bye to texas university
So long to the orange and the white
Good luck to dear old Texas Aggies
They are the boys who show the real old fight
'the eyes of Texas are upon you'
That is the song they sing so well
Sounds Like Hell
So good bye to Texas University...
We're gonna beat you all to
Chigaroogarem
Chigaroogarem
Rough, Tough, Real stuff, Texas A&M

Saw varsity's horns off
Saw varsity's horns off
Saw varsity's horns off
Short! A!
Varsity's horns are sawed off
Short! A!

Jiggyfly

Banned
Oh, I have my problems with the whorns too. UT fans have something to feel superior about at least.

Aggies are just laughable. They have been doing less with more for about a quarter of a century. Have you been to their events or "traditions"? Wow, that stuff is very gay.
I grew up 20 minutes from Kyle field and my mother retired from there so yeah I am aware of the aggie tradition, a lot of it is weird and hokie but overall pretty harmless, a lot of colleges have that type of stuff.

But most fans I know are no where near what Horns fans are yet you take every chance you get to bag on the aggies and never UT just interesting IMO.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I grew up 20 minutes from Kyle field and my mother retired from there so yeah I am aware of the aggie tradition, a lot of it is weird and hokie but overall pretty harmless, a lot of colleges have that type of stuff.

But most fans I know are no where near what Horns fans are yet you take every chance you get to bag on the aggies and never UT just interesting IMO.
Interesting that you know that I never bag on the whorns. I'm picturing a white board up near you with many marks by aggies and no marks by UT signifying how many times I've insulted each program.

I think I use the term "whorns" on a regular basis. I certainly spend time loling at their failure.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

I would also say, that nobody NOBODY has as many weird traditions as the aggies. I mean, google Aggie Redass for goodness sake. There is enough gay to make [MENTION=203]Thorn[/MENTION] blush.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
These are not fake soldiers. I have served with commissioned officers who were A&M ROTC students. I have known several over the years and even today I have friends who have grandchildren who have earned their commission at A&M and served in the anti terrorists wars.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
These are not fake soldiers. I have served with commissioned officers who were A&M ROTC students. I have known several over the years and even today I have friends who have grandchildren who have earned their commission at A&M and served in the anti terrorists wars.
:picard

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I would also say, that nobody NOBODY has as many weird traditions as the aggies. I mean, google Aggie Redass for goodness sake. There is enough gay to make [MENTION=203]Thorn[/MENTION] blush.
:fyou

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Pleas then tell me what I missed. I was responding to the Cadets being called fake soldiers.
The Cadets are not soldiers. That is the point. Plenty of them went on to become soldiers though. Props for that and all but that doesn't make them soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom