Hotlinking' sonofabitch

D

Deuce

:lol

WTF?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Eric Striker from Oklahoma intrigues me as a pass rushing OLB. He's a little light, probably about 225, but he has a knack for rushing the passer. He times his blitzes really well and understands rush angles.

D

Deuce

There's a great pic floating around on twitter of Rick Neuheisel watching his kid on tv getting carried off the field after throwing the game winning TD v Texas.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
@smartfootball: Texas Tech is 3-6 over Kliff Kingsbury's last 9 games, with wins over Arizona State, Central Arkansas and UTEP
The defense, man...it is two years away from competing. It is really bad.

dallen

Senior Tech
I enjoyed the Arkansas \ TTU game yesterday

Carp

DCC 4Life
That Striker kid from OU is outstanding. He made me feel funny in my pants...I'm afraid he is working himself into the first round though.

D

Deuce

[h=1]Rutgers AD: Behavior 'regrettable'[/h]

Rutgers
athletic director Julie Hermann issued a public apology Monday afternoon for the "classless display" of some fans against Penn State after photos popped up on social media of some Scarlet Knights fans making light of the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal.

The Scarlet Knights, making their Big Ten debut, hosted the Nittany Lions on Saturday night, and photos began making the rounds on Facebook and Twitter before the game. Several photos showed Rutgers fans wearing red "Beat Ped State!" T-shirts, while another showed an inappropriate banner in Penn State's colors.

"On behalf of Rutgers University and the Athletic Department, we would like to apologize for the regrettable actions of a handful of Rutgers fans on Saturday that do not convey the message of good, competitive spirit that we look forward to having with our new Big Ten rival Penn State University," Hermann wrote in a statement.

Hermann alluded to both the T-shirts and the banner in a news release and said they briefly appeared on Rutgers' Facebook page as part of a 200-picture montage. The photos were immediately removed.

Hermann said she contacted Penn State's athletic director, Sandy Barbour, to offer further apologies.

"I would like to apologize equally to the Penn State University fans, as well as Rutgers fans that were subjected to this classless display that does not represent the ethos of our university, athletic department or fan base."

Rutgers set a school attendance record for the game with a crowd of 53,774 at High Point Solutions Stadium, 37 more fans than the 2009 Cincinnati-Rutgers contest. Rutgers lost to Penn State 13-10 on Saturday night.
---------------------------

Apparently @GForce78NJ got a little too rowdy.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
pedstate.jpg

the pic will open up bigger if you click on it. these are the things she was talking about as regrettable behavior. With all of the terrible press Rutgers gets, I think the statement was needed. I kept it relatively tame minus a few curse words at our unexplainably terrible 2nd half offense

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
View attachment 219

the pic will open up bigger if you click on it. these are the things she was talking about as regrettable behavior. With all of the terrible press Rutgers gets, I think the statement was needed. I kept it relatively tame minus a few curse words at our unexplainably terrible 2nd half offense
Suddenly I feel proud to be a Red Raider.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
every college football team has its ridiculous fans. I cracked up when i saw this, but it is pretty messed up to have that at your tailgate

An Auburn Tigers fan poisoned Alabama's iconic tree, that is a lot worse than that banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom