2013 College Football chatter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
No way dude, he's not small. jsmith has been on his knees in front of him and knows how tall he is.
let me guess... youre a bama rolltide bitch?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
lmao, you're not even relevant

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
If Oklahoma beats Bama on Thursday I'm talking trash to every SEC fan from now until next Fall rolls around.

I'm going to be insufferable. Just giving you all a heads up.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
If Oklahoma beats Bama on Thursday I'm talking trash to every SEC fan from now until next Fall rolls around.

How are you feeling about that?

1bigfan13

Staff member
How are you feeling about that?
About the game? We'll probably get steamrolled. Stoops sucks in big bowl games and we don't have much talent on defense.

Just gotta hope that Bama is off their game.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
About the game? We'll probably get steamrolled. Stoops sucks in big bowl games and we don't have much talent on defense.

Just gotta hope that Bama is off their game.
A small part of me will be cheering for you. Unless you lose the game. At that point I will laugh at you.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Manziel's a leader. Romo has never spoke this passionately after a game.

Call it Romo bashing if you want but little things like that tend to matter.
My favorite was when he was talking about just going out there and thinking the score was 0-0 and if you couldnt do that then you couldnt go out on the field with him.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

I'm the biggest of big fans 1big but I am a nervous Nellie about the OU team this year. They are world beaters at times then quickly turn into timid Tim's. I suspect some of it is Heupel Sp? Granted they are thin on defense but Stoops does make adjustments. The QB position is as much a mystery as it was at the start of the season.

D

Deuce

And if Auburn wins yet another title than they'll still hold their heads up high.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Only caught glimpses of Manziel last night but damn he was amazing.

1bigfan13

Staff member
My favorite was when he was talking about just going out there and thinking the score was 0-0 and if you couldnt do that then you couldnt go out on the field with him.
That was my favorite part too. He wasn't giving you the same lip service about some "process" or "keep hammering away".

Also I loved the way he gets in his guys face to get them going. Evans started slowly and Manziel jumped in his ass a bit. I like that. Brady and Manning do the time. It's part of being a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom