jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
hahaha :towel

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I've never seen a game end like that.

Simply incredible.

The final two minutes of the game were flat out greatness.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Why is there always a crying Bama fan after every one of their losses?

Spoiled bastards.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So...Ohio State and FSU.

Florida State beats the shit out of them, IMO.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Why is there always a crying Bama fan after every one of their losses?

Spoiled bastards.
Yeah, that bugs me a lot. It is impressive that a state with sucha relatively low population density can suddenly have fans all over the fucking place.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
So...Ohio State and FSU.

Agreed.

OSU are frauds who have been taking advantage of a joke schedule for 2 years straight.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
:fyou

As an aside, I can't wait for Johnson to just go away and take his crap offense with him.
What is Ralph Friedgen doing these days (other than getting fatter)? He would be a good hire for a few years at least, former GT assistant.

Carp

DCC 4Life
So...Ohio State and FSU.

I think so as well...with the way things have been going I would not be surprised if Mich St beats OSU now.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Saban needed this loss. He's been a bit of a smart ass this year. He's earned the right to be smug but he had an extra bit of douche-baggery to him this year that rubbed me the wrong way.

Brought a bit of a smile to my face to see him lose like that.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Yeah, that bugs me a lot. It is impressive that a state with sucha relatively low population density can suddenly have fans all over the fucking place.
That's because most of these young punks have no idea what loyalty is. They jump from one team to the other. As soon as Bama falls off they'll jump from that bandwagon and onto another.

There's even one guy that I work with who's a fan of players not teams. For instance he was a Manning fan so he's no longer a Colts fan now he's a Broncos fan. And in basketball he's a Lebron and Kobe fan so he used to be a Cavs fan but now he's a all about the Heat.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Saban needed this loss. He's been a bit of a smart ass this year. He's earned the right to be smug but he had an extra bit of douche-baggery to him this year that rubbed me the wrong way.

Brought a bit of a smile to my face to see him lose like that.
:lol

He, like Belichick, are the best coaches in their field, but they are both duchebags who don't handle losing well.

With that said, I'd love to have either one coaching my team.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That's because most of these young punks have no idea what loyalty is. They jump from one team to the other. As soon as Bama falls off they'll jump from that bandwagon and onto another.

There's even one guy that I work with who's a fan of players not teams. For instance he was a Manning fan so he's no longer a Colts fan now he's a Broncos fan. And in basketball he's a Lebron and Kobe fan so he used to be a Cavs fan but now he's a all about the Heat.
I don't know if it is "young punks", but I see absolutely positively no reason I can live where I live and see people waltzing around in Alabama gear on a Saturday during the fall. And I see it quite a bit.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

There is a guy at my barber shop that is the exact same way and he's in his early 40's.

I make fun of him all the time for that.

Once you've grown out of your adolescence, you're not supposed to have sports "heroes" anymore.

1bigfan13

Staff member

He, like Belichick, are the best coaches in their field, but they are both duchebags who don't handle losing well.

With that said, I'd love to have either one coaching my team.
I'd love him as well. He's like one of those players like Ron Artest and Rodman where you hate playing against them but love them as teammates.

Kinda like the Eagles and Redskins felt about Irvin and Emmitt back in the day. :art

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
His ST were horrendous all game, why did he think this would be any different? They missed every kick in embarrassing fashion.

Just thinking he was smarter than everyone else and it blew up in his face

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
His ST were horrendous all game, why did he think this would be any different? They missed every kick in embarrassing fashion.

Just thinking he was smarter than everyone else and it blew up in his face
It happens with those guys.

Just like when Belichick went for it on 4th down from his own 20-something a few years ago and gave the Colts the easy win.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think so as well...with the way things have been going I would not be surprised if Mich St beats OSU now.
I could see that happening. FSU has one spot locked up with the joke game they have left. I think Ohio State is a better team then people are giving credit for on here but I think Alabama would have beat the piss out of them. I think Ohio State could give FSU a real run for their money. I don't think FSU is all that good. Their one legitimate win was over another very overrated Clemson squad. I will say this about FSU, their schedule wasn't tough but they beat the piss out of every weakling they played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom