2 athletes convicted of raping unconscious women given wildly different sentences

townsend

Banned
This is exactly what I was saying. You can't pull someone over for being over the BAC because it's impossible to know until you've stopped the driver for a different reason.
Unless you're someplace where they've set up sobriety checks.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Have you ever thought that maybe you aren't close enough? It's real easy to take a machismo "tough on crime/tough on drug use/tough on DUI stance" without considering the very real damage you are doing to a person's life who maybe really wasn't much more of a danger than someone fiddling with their stereo or texting.

I get that we have to think of the children and all but im suggesting that having mandatory sentencing for DUI isn't the way to accomplish it.
I am not the machismo tough on crime guy at all. I just like to know that if some sloshed jackhole gets caught on the same highway as my family on July 4th, there are repercussions.

shane

DCC 4Life
So what's the point here? Corey Batey should've gone to a school that takes football more seriously?
The point here is that America is filled with white devils, and we are all racists whether we have racist thoughts or not. Black and latino rapists should be celebrated, like overseas in tolerant Europe, where they won't prosecute refugees who commit violent sexual crimes.

BTW - This article was written by the Black Lives Matter guy who pretended to be black for years in spite of being a white dude.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The point here is that America is filled with white devils, and we are all racists whether we have racist thoughts or not. Black and latino rapists should be celebrated, like overseas in tolerant Europe, where they won't prosecute refugees who commit violent sexual crimes.

BTW - This article was written by the Black Lives Matter guy who pretended to be black for years in spite of being a white dude.
Maybe he's trans racial. :unsure

Top Bottom