Video Game Chatter

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'm starting to get a little frustrated with the lack of any news about Fallout 4.

I blame Bethesda's stupid idea to put out an Elder Scrolls MMO.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I'm starting to get a little frustrated with the lack of any news about Fallout 4.

I blame Bethesda's stupid idea to put out an Elder Scrolls MMO.
They probably regret not consulting with you first.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Microsoft has decided to drop the price of the Xbox in the UK by 50 bucks....or actually, 50 pounds.

They said the decision was based on "giving gamers the best value we can". :lol

Yea, I'm sure that's exactly why they did it. Nothing to do with getting completely destroyed by PS4 in sales wordwide. :art

And, they are also going to be giving out free digital copies of Titanfall to anyone who buys an XB1 going forward. That game was considered to be a "system-seller" - one of the heavy hitters this early next-gen season, and they are going to give it away free?

Damn, they must be real desperate right now and the numbers must be really ugly for the money-hungry Microsoft to be going all out like this.

Last edited:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Castlevania: LoS 2 has received average to poor reviews.

Damnit, I was really looking forward to playing this one too.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The game slate this year in general is kinda soft.

Where are the really great games?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The game slate this year in general is kinda soft.

Where are the really great games?
I wouldn't say "great" because we don't know how good they'll be, but the heavy hitters are Infamous: Second Son, Titanfall, and Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
You know, while I've soured on Madden in recent years and didn't even bother to buy it or play the newest version, I am interested in doing another DCC Madden league again.

If Booze and Deuce get PS4's, and EZ were willing to give it a go, we'd have about 7 or 8 participants.

You guys have any interest?

Newt

DCC 4Life
Once I get moved, in a couple weeks, we plan on buying a PS4. I'll play once I get hooked up.

D

Deuce

I doubt I'm getting a PS4 anytime soon. But I will be getting Madden this on the PS3. Bortles career mode FTW!

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I doubt I'm getting a PS4 anytime soon. But I will be getting Madden this on the PS3. Bortles career mode FTW!
There's still 6 months until Madden releases on PS4.

You have time to be convinced. :art

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Once I get moved, in a couple weeks, we plan on buying a PS4. I'll play once I get hooked up.
Nice.

I know Booze, EZ, and GForce have all said in this thread that they too plan on getting one, so if they do, that would make 7 of us with PS4's counting myself, Schmitty, and C-Rock.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I wouldn't say "great" because we don't know how good they'll be, but the heavy hitters are Infamous: Second Son, Titanfall, and Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.
I kinda hated the other Infamous games and MGS is total engrish. Titanfall is MP only.

I want my heavy hitter single player RPGs where I can get lost in the world for 200 hours, dammit.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I kinda hated the other Infamous games and MGS is total engrish. Titanfall is MP only.

I want my heavy hitter single player RPGs where I can get lost in the world for 200 hours, dammit.
Isn't there a new and supposedly way improved Dragons Age this year? Also a new Witcher game.

Newt

DCC 4Life

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
~Chris Berman head swing~

Ace?
Can't help you there.

I'm not an RPG gamer.....one of the very few genres I don't play. I don't do games like Witcher, Skyrim, etc.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Can't help you there.

I'm not an RPG gamer.....one of the very few genres I don't play. I don't do games like Witcher, Skyrim, etc.
I don't know what any of this means, I'm guessing if its too dorky for you I will never have to concern myself with it.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I don't know what any of this means, I'm guessing if its too dorky for you I will never have to concern myself with it.
:lol

It's not so much that it's dorky, it's just that RPG's are too slow for me.

Final Fantasy is a big money maker but it just doesn't appeal to me. Action RPG's like Skyrim are a little better, but it's still not my kind of game.

Top Bottom