Video Game Chatter

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol

It's not so much that it's dorky, it's just that RPG's are too slow for me.

Final Fantasy is a big money maker but it just doesn't appeal to me. Action RPG's like Skyrim are a little better, but it's still not my kind of game.

See I really like Skyrim which is why I am excited for Elder Scrolls Online. I think the PS4 release is going to be awhile out yet but it's certainly something I enjoy.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
See I really like Skyrim which is why I am excited for Elder Scrolls Online. I think the PS4 release is going to be awhile out yet but it's certainly something I enjoy.
Schmitty loves that game too, and my bro-in-law put something close to 200 hours into that game which is insane....that long just to get 100% completion.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
:lol

It's not so much that it's dorky, it's just that RPG's are too slow for me.

Final Fantasy is a big money maker but it just doesn't appeal to me. Action RPG's like Skyrim are a little better, but it's still not my kind of game.
Mind boggling.

Open world RPGs like Skyrim are the best type of games.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
For those of you who didn't play the new Tomb Raider and have PS Plus, it'll be out for free on Tuesday.

Very good game and one of the best of the year.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Awesome game.

While AC Black Flag was good, I'd like to see Rockstar take a crack at an open world pirate game.
Yes, I would also love to see that.

I'd also say "Or Bethesda" but they are not going to break their cycle of Elder Scrolls/Fallout games any time soon, I'd think.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
FWIW, a Red Dead sequel is almost assuredly in some stage of production.

It hasn't been confirmed but some industry insider said he is positive it is being made. The bigger question is when will we get confirmation, when will it be released. Same as Fallout 4, really.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I'll get a PS4 eventually, but I am really loving the XB1 right now.

Picked up Ghosts last night... I suck ass at fps games but it's fun.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'll get a PS4 eventually, but I am really loving the XB1 right now.

Picked up Ghosts last night... I suck ass at fps games but it's fun.
More into the close quarters, run n' gun style of play, eh?

dallen

Senior Tech
Anyone else playing Hearthstone?

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I think I am going to pick up Forza 5 next... It looks amazing.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Microsoft's big launch in 2014....Titanfall.... coming out in 4 days....any thoughts? It's not on PS4.... but it is on PC.

I'm concerned that it's Call of Duty -- multiplayer only, no less, there's no single player campaign -- with mechs.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Microsoft's big launch in 2014....Titanfall.... coming out in 4 days....any thoughts? It's not on PS4.... but it is on PC.

I'm concerned that it's Call of Duty -- multiplayer only, no less, there's no single player campaign -- with mechs.
It's supposed to be a system seller for XB1, so they have a lot riding on this one.

I'm not into the sci-fi type shooters and only prefer the military style FPS's. I also am not a fan of it being full of bots and only being 6 on 6.

If I wanted to play against the computer in multiplayer, then I wouldn't get online.

Still, the game has a ton of hype surrounding it and there appears to be a huge audience awaiting it, so it'll be interesting to see how it does.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I played AC4 for about ten minutes and HATED the combat with a passion. You all owe me 59 bucks.

Top Bottom