Moore: Garrett reacts to news that the Cowboys want him to re-sign

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If it was convenient for Garrett, he'd believe the moon landing was secretly filmed in a studio, on mars.
I've never believed that coaching in Dallas is anything but a dog and pony show but if I point that out, you morons spin that into "excuse making for Garrett" as well.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I've never believed that coaching in Dallas is anything but a dog and pony show but if I point that out, you morons spin that into "excuse making for Garrett" as well.
This is just excuse making for the excuse making.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Waaaaaaaaaaa

Carl

RIP Brother
He didn't take over a good team and he finished on a massive losing streak thanks to Modell, not a success, but definitely an incomplete grade.
Who does take over a success story. Isn't that why the job is open. Yes, quickly search for the one or two times this has happened. Good for you.

Carl

RIP Brother
I'm new here, but are you also one of those guys who believed that dog and pony show when Garrett introduced Kiffin as his idea and not Jerry/Lacewell's?
Aren't you smarter than this? Garrett wants to be the HC of the Dallas Cowboys. So, what do you expect him to say in a press conference? I prefer to judge what he does when the media are home with the children.

data

Forbes #1
Who does take over a success story. Isn't that why the job is open. Yes, quickly search for the one or two times this has happened. Good for you.
off the top of my head...Seifert, Switzer, Norv Turner in SD, Mike Tomlin, Gruden in TB, Callahan in Oak

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Aren't you smarter than this? Garrett wants to be the HC of the Dallas Cowboys. So, what do you expect him to say in a press conference? I prefer to judge what he does when the media are home with the children.
Wat

Top Bottom