One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Scared the shit out of me at first.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
In the Chip Kelly press conference they are asking him if he thinks Dallas knew the plays ahead of time. :lol

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I would gladly take him back and forget this nonsense.

Before you knuckleheads jump on this about salary ramifications I would naturally want a reasonable contract if the eagles part ways.
I'd take him back after subjecting him to some serious hazing.

Cotton

Staff member
In the Chip Kelly press conference they are asking him if he thinks Dallas knew the plays ahead of time. :lol
It sure looked like it with the penetration our DL and LBers were getting.

Cotton

Staff member

Carp

DCC 4Life
I think I might go with Flynn...he has come in and made plays...I'd compare it to Garrett's T-giving game.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
You might say that one play justified his roster spot.

Cotton

Staff member
Chip Kelly: “I was embarrassed”

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 21, 2015, 1:16 PM EDT

Eagles coach Chip Kelly did not enjoy watching his offense sputter during Sunday’s loss to the Cowboys.

“I was embarrassed,” Kelly said today. “That’s not the way we’re supposed to play football and that’s not what we’re all about. We didn’t play well yesterday. It was embarrassing how we played yesterday.”

Still, Kelly said he does not need to make wholesale changes. Although Kelly acknowledged that the run blocking was terrible yesterday, he says there are no planned changes on the offensive line, and Kelly believes the Eagles can improve without changing their personnel.

“I feel like it can be fixed,” Kelly said. “The guys we have are the guys we’re playing with for the remainder of the season.”

If it can’t be fixed, Kelly is in for a very embarrassing year.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
And there should have been another pinned on the goal line but for a massive brain cramp from Heath. I wanted this guy replaced this past off season, but he's done really well so far.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think I might go with Flynn...he has come in and made plays...I'd compare it to Garrett's T-giving game.
Flynn sucks. He has fizzled out everywhere he has gone since. He couldn't even make the Jets.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Flynn sucks. He has fizzled out everywhere he has gone since. He couldn't even make the Jets.
I have never gotten the Flynn love. The dude has sucked everywhere including college but somehow a couple good performances with the Packers makes everyone think he is a legit QB.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have never gotten the Flynn love. The dude has sucked everywhere including college but somehow a couple good performances with the Packers makes everyone think he is a legit QB.
He was a one hit wonder in McCarthy's system. Even they let him go in free agency and have refused to sign him back on several occasions since.

Carp

DCC 4Life
What Flynn love?

Carp

DCC 4Life
He was a one hit wonder in McCarthy's system. Even they let him go in free agency and have refused to sign him back on several occasions since.
Actually they brought him back in 2013.

Top Bottom