Gameday Chatter Thread - Week 3 | Cowboys at Rams| 09/21/14

Jiggyfly

Banned
I have a hard time believing that Frederick and Martin were two of the worst players on the field considering how much success we had running the ball and how much time Romo had.
They got no push in the middle most of the long runs were on the edges and I think they missed some blitz pickups.

There is a difference being graded worst and having a terrible game overall I think they had a average day.

Jiggyfly

Banned
:lol

Yea, Romo looks like he picks out his suit at the Men's Warehouse. That's fine for you and me, but for a millionaire to not have a tailored suit?

He doesn't have to go all Deion Sanders, but at least get a suit that actually looks like it's your size.
He looks frumpy before the games and he looks like he balled it up and threw into his locker after the game.:lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

data

Forbes #1
Woodhead and DeAngelo Hall out for the season.

Tulluch, celebrating that sack, is out for the season as well. :lol

data

Forbes #1
Stupid unnecessary roughness call. He clearly lead with his shoulder. Dez wasn't any less 'defenseless', yet didn't get the flag.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I don't understand this line of thinking...both Jeffrey and Marshall have had injuries and that is the second end around to Jeffrey with Marshall being the lead blocker. Dumb.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Bad throw. Dumb decision.

As an aside...Ferguson is dominating Allen.

data

Forbes #1
As much as it's frustrating to be a Cowboys fan, I'm happy not to be a Jets fan.

data

Forbes #1
Dont know why, but the shoulder numbers of the Bears' uniform bother me.

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
In 2.5 games, Kyle Fuller has as many INTs as Morris Claiborne in 2 seasons.

Top Bottom