Must See Movies

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
guess it is true, did a quick google search then & that was all that popped up then besides tmz link that wouldn't load

dallen

Senior Tech
Paul Walker had a stretch there in the late 90's\early 00's where he was in a heck of a lot of fun movies: Varsity Blues, She's All That, Joy Ride, The Fast and The Furious, The Skulls, Into the Blue. That really sucks.

D

Deuce

Spring Breakers is probably the single worst movie I've ever seen. No hyperbole or sarcasm at all. It was just flat out bad. And not even the fun kind of bad either. Just no enjoyment at all.

D

Deuce

Rising actress Gal Gadot has been cast as Wonder Woman in the forthcoming Batman vs. Superman film, Warner Bros. announced this morning.

28-year-old Gadot is best known for her role as Gisele in the hit Fast and the Furious franchise, appearing in 2009's Fast and Furious and reprising the role in this year's sixth installment. Gadot has also appeared in roles in Date Night, Knight and Day and on TV's Entourage.

The Batman vs. Superman movie stars Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill as the respective Caped Crusaders, and will be directed by Zack Snyder. It's scheduled for a 2015 release.
[HR][/HR]
I'm surprised. I like her a lot, but she doesn't have the prototypical Wonder Woman body in my mind. She might still be good, though.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Spring Breakers is probably the single worst movie I've ever seen. No hyperbole or sarcasm at all. It was just flat out bad. And not even the fun kind of bad either. Just no enjoyment at all.
It was a trashy movie, but Franco's character made me laugh...look at mah sheit...I got shorts...I got designer t-shirts...I got Scarface on RE-PEAT...Calvin Klein ESCAPE...I smell nice...smell nice...got my fuckin' NUMB CHUCKS...look at MAH SHEIT....I got dark tanning oil...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watched The Iceman with Michael Shannon on Netflix. Pretty good. Of course, Shannon was excellent as usual. Not really true to what kind of person Kuklinski was, but still a good watch.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Rising actress Gal Gadot has been cast as Wonder Woman in the forthcoming Batman vs. Superman film, Warner Bros. announced this morning.

28-year-old Gadot is best known for her role as Gisele in the hit Fast and the Furious franchise, appearing in 2009's Fast and Furious and reprising the role in this year's sixth installment. Gadot has also appeared in roles in Date Night, Knight and Day and on TV's Entourage.

The Batman vs. Superman movie stars Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill as the respective Caped Crusaders, and will be directed by Zack Snyder. It's scheduled for a 2015 release.
[HR][/HR]
I'm surprised. I like her a lot, but she doesn't have the prototypical Wonder Woman body in my mind. She might still be good, though.
They better buy her some tits or GTFO.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am extremely proud of the fact I have not watched one single minute of any of the "Fast and Furious" movies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Why is the Superman movie a versus. Batman. I thought they were on the same side. Something apparently developed after I quit reading Comics.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Why is the Superman movie a versus. Batman. I thought they were on the same side. Something apparently developed after I quit reading Comics.
Superman is the All-American Good Guy. Batman is a little bit of an anti-hero in that he resorts to stooping to the criminals level to an extent.

In the comic I suspect this is based off, Superman is working for the CIA or FBI or something, and I think the government has some sort of bad plot that Superman ends up having to enforce, setting him at odds with Batman.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Superman is the All-American Good Guy. Batman is a little bit of an anti-hero in that he resorts to stooping to the criminals level to an extent.

In the comic I suspect this is based off, Superman is working for the CIA or FBI or something, and I think the government has some sort of bad plot that Superman ends up having to enforce, setting him at odds with Batman.
Okay thanks. Still seems weird to me but so do Superman working for the government.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The new Spiderman trailer looks much better than the first one.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Ernie McCracken=greatest Bill Murray role (other than Peter Venkman, of course)

Prove me wrong

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member

What I want to know is when is someone going to make the Superman vs. Muhammad Ali movie?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Apparently we're getting a Godzilla trailer this morning.

I can always get excited if they could Batman Begins that thing. I mean obviously it's not a superhero movie, but I mean, bring back the monster movie genre in a way that's not 1998 Matthew Broderick stupid.

Top Bottom