Archive - Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life

More proof we won't be investing much in safety.
How did we ever draft Darren Woodson?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

The epidemic is spreading.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

God damn, man.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

God damn, man.
You've got to be kidding me, someone shoot this fucker please

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You've got to be kidding me, someone shoot this fucker please

p1_

DCC 4Life
Just look away. And by all means, don't listen.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
When Romo is on IR at midseason following another back surgery I guess the offense won't take a step back?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Serious question...how many other NFL coaches take their QBs out on basketball dates as much as Jason Garrett?

p1_

DCC 4Life

I hear your surprise. So damned original, right?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Serious question...how many other NFL coaches take their QBs out on basketball dates as much as Jason Garrett?
None that I know of. If it were only one or two games I could understand that, but Garrett and Romo appear to have a full blown bromance.

Might as well start combining their names like we do with celeb couples. How does Tason sound? What about Jony or Garromo?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
None that I know of. If it were only one or two games I could understand that, but Garrett and Romo appear to have a full blown bromance.

Might as well start combining their names like we do with celeb couples. How does Tason sound? What about Jony or Garromo?

I vote for Jony.

That's usually the name of an older white lady in her 50's with a heavy smoker's voice. I don't know why, but I think that reason alone should call for the name to be applied to the fuckbois. :art

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

I vote for Jony.

That's usually the name of an older white lady in her 50's with a heavy smoker's voice. I don't know why, but I think that reason alone should call for the name to be applied to the fuckbois. :art
There it is.

But really, I think the relationship they have is one of the reasons Romo is the way that he is, why he's so comfortable checking out of plays. And while I'm sure there are hundreds of times where his checks have worked, there are reasons we keep failing in spectacular fashion at the end of tight games, at the end of tight seasons, and I think one of them is because these guys are too comfortable together.

One of the main reasons I wanted Garrett gone after 2012 (and still one of the reasons I want him gone now) was because I wanted to see Romo with a different voice in his ear. Sure he had Parcells for a few years but basically ever since he became a starter Garrett has been the guy in his ear, and over time Garrett has proven himself to be a stubborn novice, nearly incapable of adjusting.

I wanted to see Romo working with a new offensive mind and philosophy before it was too late but at this point it basically already is, so fuck the two of them, I hope they ride off into the sunset together and reminisce about the 2007 season on fishing trips 20 years from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom