The Great Police Work Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Please show me anything that says over a dozen witnesses corroborate this.

Or are you just pulling shit out of your ass.
It was posted on another msg board. I'm not going to go look it up for you. I'm passing along what I read.

Also, the witnesses that have said that Brown was running away when he was shot were proven wrong by the autopsy, so all these reports that you are basing this argument were false.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/08/18/two-eyewitness-accounts-of-the-michael-brown-shooting/

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
Autopsy Results Prove Witnesses Lied in Michael Brown Shooting
by Steven Ahle on August 18, 2014

The family of Michael brown had asked famed forensic scientist, Michael Baden to do an autopsy on their son. They didn’t get the results they were looking for. Baden reported that six bullets hit Brown. Four in the arm and two in the head. All six bullets hit him in the front. This is in direct conflict with the depositions given by Dorian Johnson, friend of Brown’s. Here is what he said:

From Salon Magazine:

As the hard-luck suburb that he once called home descends into open conflict between citizens and police, an eyewitness to the killing of Michael Brown is now sharing his recollection of how the unarmed 18-year-old was shot by a still-unknown Ferguson cop.

“Get the fuck on the sidewalk!” is what the officer who killed Brown said to him 20 minutes before he died, according to Dorian Johnson, an eyewitness who says he was with Brown when the incident occurred. At the time, Brown and Johnson were walking on the side of the road, heading home, Johnson says.

According to Johnson, Brown responded by refusing to step to the sidewalk, telling the cop that it was unnecessary because they were almost home. Brown and Johnson continued on their way, but the officer reportedly slammed his brakes and backed up his car in order to confront them.

The officer then said something along the lines of “What’d you say?” Johnson claims, before he slammed his car door into the adjacent Brown and then grabbed him by the neck. “I could see the muscles in his forearm,” Johnson said. “Mike was trying to get away from being choked.”

Johnson says what happened next differs from the story the Ferguson police department has told, in which Brown was shot while trying to wrestle the officer’s gun away from him. “They’re not wrestling so much as his arm went from his throat to now clenched on his shirt,” Johnson said. “It’s like tug of war. He’s trying to pull him in. He’s pulling away, that’s when I heard, ‘I’m gonna shoot you.’”

The next thing he knew, Johnson says, the cop had unholstered his weapon, pointed it at Brown, and pulled the trigger. Johnson claims the officer was still holding Brown “until the gun went off.”

The two boys then fled for safety, Johnson says. Johnson hid behind some nearby cars, while Brown kept running. Johnson says Brown had passed about three cars before he was shot again, this time in the back.

After being shot in the back, Johnson says, Brown turned around to face the policeman with his hands up. “I don’t have a gun! Stop shooting!” he exclaimed. The cop responded by firing several more bullets into Brown, after which he collapsed to the ground in a fetal position.

Johnson claims his friend was shot in the back. Forensics prove that was not true. He also made the claim that Brown never went for the officer’s gun. If that were true, how did he get shot in the arm? Had the first shot been to the head, Brown would have been unable to run away as Johnson claims. If he was trying to reach the officer’s gun, he would have been hit in the arm.

Baden determined that the fatal shot to Brown was made as his head was down. Now, as you read this, stand up and pretend you are running at someone. You head is facing down.

Another thing, who in their right mind would fire at Brown while they are holding him by the neck? He’d be more likely to hit himself than he would have hitting Brown.

A recent BuzzPo story reveals that on one of the videos taken the night of the shooting, an unidentified witness claims that Brown was running directly at the officer when he was shot. That directly contradicts Johnson’s testimony. And the new evidence would explain why Brown’s body was facing the cruiser rather than away from it.

This explains why Holder plans on doing an autopsy. He is determined to undermine the findings of America’s undisputed top expert in the field and find some way to demonize Baden while claiming forensic evidence he gathered is wrong.

Hold onto your hats, it’s gonna be a bumpy ride. Obama and Holder are hoping that holding Brown up as a victim of racism, they can stem the tide which could consume the democratic party in November.

Jiggyfly

Banned
A previously unnoticed detail in a background conversion of a video taken minutes after the Ferguson shooting could change the course of the investigation into Mike Brown’s death.
The original video poster appears sympathetic to the narrative that Mike Brown was shot unarmed with his hands in the air. But he unknowingly picks up conversation between a man who saw the altercation and another neighbor.

An approximate transcription of the background conversation, as related by the “Conservative Treehouse” blog, who originally discovered the conversation:
@6:28/6:29 of video
#1 How’d he get from there to there?
#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck
{crosstalk}
#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him
{crosstalk}
#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –
[there is dispute here whether he says "doubled back" or "coming back."]
#1. Oh, the police got his gun
#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him
{crosstalk}
#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing
#1 The Police?
#2 The Police shot him
#1 Police?
#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

This is terribly important because if Mike Brown had been shot, and he advanced towards the cop instead of surrendering, it would substantiate the narrative that the policeman shot in self-defense due to the fact that he was being threatened with severe bodily harm. This corroborates an account of the event given by a friend of Officer Darren Wilson:
Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.”

It’s far too unlikely that these two accounts are similar accidentally, having been from such disparate sources. The apparent witness in the background conversation is speaking with detail about the tragic shooting, and in a manner that runs contrary to the widespread version. Those who watch the video need to judge for themselves if the witness sounds reliable (but he would seemingly have nothing to gain by telling such a story.)

A third piece of the puzzle would be the toxicology report. If there happens to be anything found that might explain how Mike Brown might have been shot and kept advancing toward the officer, then the defense becomes even more believable. Unless someone is emotionally invested in an alternative narrative to the extent that one might ignore plain facts.

We shall see.
Co-Authored by Kyle Becker

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168698-eyewitness-recalls-important-detail-background-video-mins-ferguson-shooting/

video is in the link, couldn't figure out how to post it as it's not youtube
Just watched the entire and said he was going toward him he did not say he charged the officer.

Since we are making up hypotheticals he could have been going toward him to give himself up this account does not discredit any of the other accounts.

And it still begs the question of why if Brown was running away why did the officer get out of his vehicle with gun drawn on a fleeing suspect who was unarmed, if he feared for his life why not call backup, especially if he was as injured as some are saying.

I am in no way saying Brown acted in a responsible manner, but the use of deadly force is highly questionable.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Autopsy Results Prove Witnesses Lied in Michael Brown Shooting
by Steven Ahle on August 18, 2014

The family of Michael brown had asked famed forensic scientist, Michael Baden to do an autopsy on their son. They didn’t get the results they were looking for. Baden reported that six bullets hit Brown. Four in the arm and two in the head. All six bullets hit him in the front. This is in direct conflict with the depositions given by Dorian Johnson, friend of Brown’s. Here is what he said:

From Salon Magazine:

As the hard-luck suburb that he once called home descends into open conflict between citizens and police, an eyewitness to the killing of Michael Brown is now sharing his recollection of how the unarmed 18-year-old was shot by a still-unknown Ferguson cop.

“Get the fuck on the sidewalk!” is what the officer who killed Brown said to him 20 minutes before he died, according to Dorian Johnson, an eyewitness who says he was with Brown when the incident occurred. At the time, Brown and Johnson were walking on the side of the road, heading home, Johnson says.

According to Johnson, Brown responded by refusing to step to the sidewalk, telling the cop that it was unnecessary because they were almost home. Brown and Johnson continued on their way, but the officer reportedly slammed his brakes and backed up his car in order to confront them.

The officer then said something along the lines of “What’d you say?” Johnson claims, before he slammed his car door into the adjacent Brown and then grabbed him by the neck. “I could see the muscles in his forearm,” Johnson said. “Mike was trying to get away from being choked.”

Johnson says what happened next differs from the story the Ferguson police department has told, in which Brown was shot while trying to wrestle the officer’s gun away from him. “They’re not wrestling so much as his arm went from his throat to now clenched on his shirt,” Johnson said. “It’s like tug of war. He’s trying to pull him in. He’s pulling away, that’s when I heard, ‘I’m gonna shoot you.’”

The next thing he knew, Johnson says, the cop had unholstered his weapon, pointed it at Brown, and pulled the trigger. Johnson claims the officer was still holding Brown “until the gun went off.”

The two boys then fled for safety, Johnson says. Johnson hid behind some nearby cars, while Brown kept running. Johnson says Brown had passed about three cars before he was shot again, this time in the back.

After being shot in the back, Johnson says, Brown turned around to face the policeman with his hands up. “I don’t have a gun! Stop shooting!” he exclaimed. The cop responded by firing several more bullets into Brown, after which he collapsed to the ground in a fetal position.

Johnson claims his friend was shot in the back. Forensics prove that was not true. He also made the claim that Brown never went for the officer’s gun. If that were true, how did he get shot in the arm? Had the first shot been to the head, Brown would have been unable to run away as Johnson claims. If he was trying to reach the officer’s gun, he would have been hit in the arm.

Baden determined that the fatal shot to Brown was made as his head was down. Now, as you read this, stand up and pretend you are running at someone. You head is facing down.

Another thing, who in their right mind would fire at Brown while they are holding him by the neck? He’d be more likely to hit himself than he would have hitting Brown.

A recent BuzzPo story reveals that on one of the videos taken the night of the shooting, an unidentified witness claims that Brown was running directly at the officer when he was shot. That directly contradicts Johnson’s testimony. And the new evidence would explain why Brown’s body was facing the cruiser rather than away from it.

This explains why Holder plans on doing an autopsy. He is determined to undermine the findings of America’s undisputed top expert in the field and find some way to demonize Baden while claiming forensic evidence he gathered is wrong.

Hold onto your hats, it’s gonna be a bumpy ride. Obama and Holder are hoping that holding Brown up as a victim of racism, they can stem the tide which could consume the democratic party in November.
And why would I go on what Steven Ahle has extrapolated he has no forensic experience and has a clear bias.

http://buzzpo.com/author/steven-ahle/

Cotton

Staff member
Just watched the entire and said he was going toward him he did not say he charged the officer.

Since we are making up hypotheticals he could have been going toward him to give himself up this account does not discredit any of the other accounts.

And it still begs the question of why if Brown was running away why did the officer get out of his vehicle with gun drawn on a fleeing suspect who was unarmed, if he feared for his life why not call backup, especially if he was as injured as some are saying.

I am in no way saying Brown acted in a responsible manner, but the use of deadly force is highly questionable.

From the story I just posted. There have been more witnesses that have said the same thing.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I "made up hypotheticals" because you asked for reasons why he might have charged him. Simple as that.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Also, of course the use of deadly force is questionable. That's why it is being investigated. We are all just schmoes on a football message board, just FYI.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The autopsy is what proved them wrong, not the writer of that article. Do you think now that they lied about the autopsy, too?
The autopsy proved no such thing that's one guys interpretation of parts of the autopsy that were leaked.

At this point its bias confirmation by a guy who leans a certain way.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Also, of course the use of deadly force is questionable. That's why it is being investigated. We are all just schmoes on a football message board, just FYI.
That's my only point some on here are claiming its cut and dried.

You are a very rational poster I was surprised to see you seem to take certain accounts over others.

Jiggyfly

Banned

From the story I just posted. There have been more witnesses that have said the same thing.
Still have not found these dozen other reports you claimed and you know I have no problem looking for them.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
From the mouth of the doctor that did the autopsy:

Baden said, “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”

Jiggyfly

Banned
From the mouth of the doctor that did the autopsy:

Baden said, “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”
In what world does that prove your point of discrediting the other witnesses.

Cotton

Staff member
Still have not found these dozen other reports you claimed and you know I have no problem looking for them.
http://www.brennerbrief.com/witness-michael-brown-bum-rushed-cop/

Two witnesses state it just in this one article.

And another one:

http://americannews.com/second-eye-witness-in-mike-brown-case-comes-forward-what-she-says-will-leave-you-stunned/

Besides this has been validated by many people on twitter. If you want further prove, go find it. I have seen plenty of it.

Cotton

Staff member
Because he was moving towards the officer when he got shot. Quit being stupid.

Cotton

Staff member
The diagram drawn by the doctor in the autopsy itself. Notice no entrance or exit wound to the back?

Still not enough proof for you?

Top Bottom