Week 5 Thursday Night Chatter | Patriots at Bucs | 10-5-2017

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That was not a holding call.

That was more of a penalty for Solder looking like a stiff.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Amazing how players just recoil in fear of a flag if they actually even bump Brady.

data

Forbes #1
Is it even debatable that Brady isn't the GOAT, at least for modern day QBs?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Was Brady's audible key "Oprah" just then?

data

Forbes #1
I could go for eliminating that digital navy blue LOS line.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I dunno.

I am irrationally angered by the glasses down the nose thing that Koetter has going on.

data

Forbes #1
Tell me if this isn't appealing...

With March Madness televising the same game on three different channels for each team's homer broadcast team and the neutral broadcast team, the NFL shows the same game on a different channel using the endzone cam (video game Madden style) instead of the standard side-side one? Or even the All-22?

data

Forbes #1
I dunno.

I am irrationally angered by the glasses down the nose thing that Koetter has going on.
Im irritated by the word "schwag", referencing the little corporate gifts given to customers like pens, bottle openers, flashlight keychains, etcattrade show booths.

Schwag. Hearing grown ass adults trying to pronounce that makes me cringe.

data

Forbes #1
3rd & 1 and Tom Brady lines up shotgun, empty backfield. Belichick = The Genius.
[MENTION=22]Texas Ace[/MENTION] [MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION]

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Is it even debatable that Brady isn't the GOAT, at least for modern day QBs?
Certainly the most accomplished. Great means different things to different people.

Take away Bill and the softest divisional schedule over a 15 year period (and counting) and where is he? I mean Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez were able to thwart Brady for a time. Imagine what real competition might have meant. What if Eli, Roethlisberger, or even McNabb landed in his division.

Joe Montana went to Kansas City and made them relevant. Before that,you could argue he was the product of a system. In the end it's what convinced me he was the greatest. Watching him without much offensive support beat Elway in Denver on MNF in a key divisional game was amazing.

He's great and an awesome competitor and should be in every debate on the topic, but it's never cut and dry.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
3rd & 1 and Tom Brady lines up shotgun, empty backfield. Belichick = The Genius.
[MENTION=22]Texas Ace[/MENTION] [MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION]
They don't have 3 1st rnd Ol picks and Zeke either though tbf

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You wonder if he'll ever get it.
Imo he's too much of a knucklehead to ever take the next step, what you see is what you get.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Tony Romo is definitely a lot more subdued on good run plays. He pees his pants, though, when a good pass play is executed.

data

Forbes #1
You gotta appreciate an RB diving over the pile, especially 5'9"

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
As odd as it may sound, New England may have to lean on the running game to win tonight. Their pass protection has gotten shakier as the game has gone on. But the OL has done a good job opening running lanes for the RBs.

Top Bottom