X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
    That actually was version number two. And no. I don't care for musicals.
    What was 1?
    Since Day One

Comment

That actually was version number two. And no. I don't care for musicals.
      I don’t view them as musicals rather about entertainers.
      Since Day One

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
        What was 1?
        It was made back in 1937.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
          I don’t view them as musicals rather about entertainers.
          Then I made a good choice because I was never impressed by Judy Garland.

Comment

• Missed that one. It was a year before I was born.

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
            It was made back in 1937.
            Since Day One

Comment

It was made back in 1837.
              Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post
              Missed that one. It was a year before I was born.

#Fire Garrett

Comment

• I am pretty hyped for the new Halloween. Probably setting myself up for disappointment.

Comment

• Solo

Finally saw the movie last night. I enjoyed it but thought the inclusion of Darth Maul was curious because of timeline issues. Had to go read and find out why and the reason that he was still alive was dumb. Otherwise I enjoyed it and didnt think the actor did that bad portraying a young Han.
                  #Fire Garrett

Comment

The wife dragged me to A Star Is Born last night.

I was pretty impressed, thought I was going to hate it since I disliked the 1970s version immensely.

Lady Gaga was very good and even Cooper did pretty good. Except for a very bad crying sequence.
                    Told you.

Comment

The wife dragged me to A Star Is Born last night.

I was pretty impressed, thought I was going to hate it since I disliked the 1970s version immensely.

Lady Gaga was very good and even Cooper did pretty good. Except for a very bad crying sequence.
                      Yeah I saw it last night with my wife as well. It wasn't bad at all. Wasn't really the mushy love story that I was afraid of when I was talked into going.

Comment

• So a Breaking Bad movie is in the works. Supposed to be a sequel following Pinkman.
                        #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
                          So a Breaking Bad movie is in the works. Supposed to be a sequel following Pinkman.
                          Sounds meh. Pinkman wasn't that big of a character to me.

Comment

Sounds meh. Pinkman wasn't that big of a character to me.
                            Most people I've come across are split on Pinkman.

You either didn't care for him or you really liked him. I fell into the latter category, especially as his character got more interesting after his GF overdoses.

I think it could be good, especially if you bring back Saul and some guys like that.
                            2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

• Originally posted by Texas Ace View Post
                              Most people I've come across are split on Pinkman.

You either didn't care for him or you really liked him. I fell into the latter category, especially as his character got more interesting after his GF overdoses.

I think it could be good, especially if you bring back Saul and some guys like that.
                              Put me in the really like Pinkman category. I really hope that it's well done and not just a cash grab.
                              #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post
                                Put me in the really like Pinkman category. I really hope that it's well done and not just a cash grab.
                                Gilligan has been faithful and delivered with BCS, so I don't think he will cheapen it up with this either.

Comment

Working...
                                X