Must See Movies

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Uhhhhh....

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I saw Tomb Raiders last night with the kids. Overall I thought it was pretty good. I struggled most of the movie with knowing if Alicia V was hot or not. She has no butt which is a big no no for me but she purty otherwise.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I saw Tomb Raiders last night with the kids. Overall I thought it was pretty good. I struggled most of the movie with knowing if Alicia V was hot or not. She has no butt which is a big no no for me but she purty otherwise.
I think even old graphics Tomb Raider has more of a butt.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
That will develop with more squats.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Went to see “ I can Only Imagine”. Good portrayal of the man whose song touched so many. It is faith based but the theme stayed pretty much on the experiences of the writer of the song.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watched Downsizing. It was not what I expected and I think some people will be left a little unsatisfied with it. I liked it though.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just caught Wakefield on Showtime (free weekend). Stars Bryan Cranston and Jennifer Garner. Very unexpected surprise.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
LA 92 on Netflix. It's about the LA riot. No interviews or narration, just news and amateur footage. Really well done.

I was 7 at the time, and I knew it was bad, but I don't think I had a grasp on the scope of the destruction.

I remember my dad talking about how badass he thought the Roof Koreans were forever. :lol

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I finally watched Star Wars: The Last Jedi

A couple of things that bothered me that might have been mentioned already.

1. When Leia is sucked out of the ship and into outer space, she awakens then floats back to the ship and opens what should have been a vacuum sealed hatch to re-enter the ship. She and everyone else that was near the door should have been sucked back out into outer space.

2. Why the hell didn't Leia and Vice Admiral Holdo just clue Poe in on the plan from the beginning? He's running around the entire movie trying to devise and execute a plan to save everyone only to find out that Leia and her BFF already had a plan in place. And for some reason that wasn't explained, they didn't share it with Poe or the other crew members. Seemed like they wasted a lot of time and effort on something that was completely avoidable.

Last edited:

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Black Panther was great.

Best line of the movie was a little ways into the credits.

"Wise men build bridges, fools build barriers."

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If someone tells me The Last Boyscout is on TV, I will watch it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
A Quiet Place was pretty damn good. Not for everyone though.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That looks really good.

vince

Not So New Member
I finally watched Star Wars: The Last Jedi

A couple of things that bothered me that might have been mentioned already.

1. When Leia is sucked out of ship and into outer space, she awakens then floats back to the ship and opens what should have been a vacuum sealed hatch to re-enter the ship. She should and everyone else that was near the door should have been sucked back out into outer space.

2. Why the hell didn't Leia and the Vice Admiral Holdo just clue Poe in on the plan from the beginning? He's running around the entire movie trying to devise and execute a plan to save everyone only to find out that Leia and her BFF already had a plan in place. And for some reason that wasn't explained, they didn't share it with Poe or the other crew members. Seemed like they wasted a lot of time and effort on something that was completely avoidable.
Def a lot of plot holes in this movie. I'm still trying to decide if Kylo Ren is that weak or if Rey is that strong. And if so, why is she so strong?

Top Bottom