TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Game of Thrones prequel premieres today. I am not all that jazzed to watch it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Game of Thrones prequel premieres today. I am not all that jazzed to watch it.
I am, hopefully it doesn't disappoint. I've been wanting a show I can't wait to watch every week for awhile. Nothing has really done that for me probably since Game of Thrones.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I am, hopefully it doesn't disappoint. I've been wanting a show I can't wait to watch every week for awhile. Nothing has really done that for me probably since Game of Thrones.
Im looking forward to it as well. The Lord of the Rings starts next month as well. Then its just a short wait for Yellowstone and 1932.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im looking forward to it as well. The Lord of the Rings starts next month as well. Then its just a short wait for Yellowstone and 1932.
Now Lord of the Rings looks cool to me but that's one I worry a bit could disappoint. There seems to be a lot of bitching on Facebook by nerds about it already.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm really looking forward to Yellowstone and 1932.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm really looking forward to Yellowstone and 1932.
I watched all of Yellowstone but at points I kind of wonder where they can really go without sort of running the same storyline over and over again.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I watched all of Yellowstone but at points I kind of wonder where they can really go without sort of running the same storyline over and over again.
I think they still have a few plotlines they can use. I won't list them because I don't want to spoil the show, but I think they have avenues.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Question: Are those shows you watch by yourselves or with the Mrs.?
By myself usually but my wife really wants to start this one with me. She could never catch up on Game of Thrones. So she wants to watch this one at the same time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
By myself usually but my wife really wants to start this one with me. She could never catch up on Game of Thrones. So she wants to watch this one at the same time.
I was talking about the Yellowstone thing.

Top Bottom