TV Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It is not over yet.
I know. But they next showed Jimmy as full blown Saul. Big house, tacky clothes, his Breaking Bad office, etc...

Considering they don't even mention her in B.B., do they kill her? :skurred

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Weird scene between Gus and the waiter. One of them had to be a fruit. You knew that Howard's widow, who knew about their history, wouldn't let them off easy. Sad that Kim had to kill Howard's reputation in her eyes. Best scene of the night:

Better.Call.Saul.S06E09.Fun.and.Games.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-SKiZOiD.mkv_snapshot_30.24.980.jpg

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Better Call Saul

Watching this shit again. I found out that Gilligan's attention to detail requires multiple viewings for nuance.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Starting S5 of Breaking Bad. I don't think I've seen Hank kiss his wife even once.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm thinking about changing the settings to put a limit on how big a picture one can post. :unsure

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I finished watching Peacemaker last night.

I loved that they brought in the DC Universe actors for that brief exchange in the season finale. It brought all those cracks they were making about DC superheroes full circle.

Cotton

Staff member
LIVE PD IS BACK!!!!

Cotton

Staff member
What channel? I just did a search and didn't find it
It's now called On Patrol:Live and it is now on Reels. Still Dan Abrams and Sticks. Same show different name.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It's now called On Patrol:Live and it is now on Reels. Still Dan Abrams and Sticks. Same show different name.
Well shit apparently I don't get that channel with Comcast

Top Bottom