TV Thread

Carp

DCC 4Life
I finally got around to watching Hannibal...just an amazing show and I wish it was still going. Mads Mikkelsen is great...hr is always good and I look forward to seeing him in future roles.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I finally got around to watching Hannibal...just an amazing show and I wish it was still going. Mads Mikkelsen is great...hr is always good and I look forward to seeing him in future roles.
If you liked Hannibal, watch American Gods.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I have been meaning to check that out...what about Vikings?
Vikings is a must. One of the best shows on TV right now.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Name that classic sitcom:

When "kamikaze pilots" are mentioned in a discussion, ________ says: "I always wanted to meet one of those guys, the stories they must tell."

No cheating/googling.

Cotton

Staff member

When "kamikaze pilots" are mentioned in a discussion, ________ says: "I always wanted to meet one of those guys, the stories they must tell."

No cheating/googling.
Hell, I googled and couldn't find it. :lol

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

No cheating/googling.
Mash?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Hell, I googled and couldn't find it. :lol
And you call yourself a Cheers fan. :picard

It was kind of a throw away line that for some reason stuck with me through the years.

It's from the episode where Sam tried his hand at being the nightly news sports anchor. He failed miserably at it and Cliff said something along the lines of it being like watching a Kamikaze pilot. That's when Woody dropped that line about always wanting to meet a kamikaze pilot.

Cotton

Staff member
And you call yourself a Cheers fan. :picard

It was kind of a throw away line that for some reason stuck with me through the years.

It's from the episode where Sam tried his hand at being the nightly news sports anchor. He failed miserably at it and Cliff said something along the lines of it being like watching a Kamikaze pilot. That's when Woody dropped that line about always wanting to meet a kamikaze pilot.
Yes, I remember that episode. There were so many great lines in that show it's hard to remember them all. Woody was probably my favorite character on that show. Followed closely by Coach and Cliff.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Yes, I remember that episode. There were so many great lines in that show it's hard to remember them all. Woody was probably my favorite character on that show. Followed closely by Coach and Cliff.
Fake fan...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Trying to watch last season's finale of GoT on HBOGo for a refresh and it is telling me "We're having trouble playing this video. Please try again later."

That tells me errbody is doing exactly what I am.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trying to watch last season's finale of GoT on HBOGo for a refresh and it is telling me "We're having trouble playing this video. Please try again later."

That tells me errbody is doing exactly what I am.
HBO go tomorrow night at nine will crash guaranteed. Last year's premier was horrible for that.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Goliath was good...it dragged a little, but it was good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
GoT premiere was a lot less glorious than I imagined it would be.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
GoT premiere was a lot less glorious than I imagined it would be.
It started great and then cooled. About what I expected. Can't start out with non stop action, needs a little build up.

Euron's outfit though, did anybody else think his 80's rock star look didn't seem to fit in with the show?

Top Bottom