TV Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
No.

You will add this to your priority queue, 1bigfan13.

You will do this now.
Sorry, bro. I can't bump a show I've never heard of to the head of the line. Protocol.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to get in a couple of episodes of Fuller House before I turn in for the evening.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sorry, bro. I can't bump a show I've never heard of to the head of the line. Protocol.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to get in a couple of episodes of Fuller House before I turn in for the evening.
You are just an uncouth person that I no longer respect.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol

Cotton

Staff member
Just reminded me I need to catch up.
It still has a ways to go to salvage the season, but it finally took strides in this last episode.

Cotton

Staff member
Am I the only one on this board that is watching Gotham? With as many comic book geeks as we have on this board, I figured there would be more talk about it.

D

Deuce

Am I the only one on this board that is watching Gotham? With as many comic book geeks as we have on this board, I figured there would be more talk about it.
I watched the first two seasons and then DVR'd the last, but haven't watched it yet.

Cotton

Staff member
I watched the first two seasons and then DVR'd the last, but haven't watched it yet.
Just so you know, it has gotten very good. I will be watching the season finale tonight. I have heard it is really good.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It still has a ways to go to salvage the season, but it finally took strides in this last episode.
Feh. I don't think it needs to be "salvaged". A mediocre Fargo is still better than most crap out there.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Won't give a shit until there is a Batman.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Kind of disappointed there might not be a season 3.
That would be disappointing given how they stretched themselves creatively in season 2 to make some great episodes. They really broke the mold of what the show looked like it was going to be after season 1. I'd love to see them have the chance to get at least one more season to see where they take it.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
It took too long to ramp up IMO but goddamn Fargo has really hit its stride. I just wish it had gotten this interesting earlier in the series because just at the point when they reach "Man I don't want to wait a week to find out what happens next!!!" it has run out of episodes.

D

Deuce

It took too long to ramp up IMO but goddamn Fargo has really hit its stride. I just wish it had gotten this interesting earlier in the series because just at the point when they reach "Man I don't want to wait a week to find out what happens next!!!" it has run out of episodes.
I agree.

But no surprise it took bringing a piece of previous seasons into it to get on track. The deaf guy has been great thus far, just as before.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just finished American Gods. I am sad. Need more.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I have not watched the Leftovers. I know it is considered to be a very good show by most and a few friends/family members have told me I should watch it. I have avoided any discussion of it in this thread and everywhere else so nothing has been spoiled. Where would you guys put it on a scale ranging from "Meh, you should probably watch it but whatever" to "Dude, leave work right now to go home and start binging it...and BTW skip work tomorrow and keep binging through the weekend!"?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Just finished American Gods. I am sad. Need more.
I have 1 more episode to go and procrastinating on watching it since I know it's the last until next season

D

Deuce

I have not watched the Leftovers. I know it is considered to be a very good show by most and a few friends/family members have told me I should watch it. I have avoided any discussion of it in this thread and everywhere else so nothing has been spoiled. Where would you guys put it on a scale ranging from "Meh, you should probably watch it but whatever" to "Dude, leave work right now to go home and start binging it...and BTW skip work tomorrow and keep binging through the weekend!"?
On a scale of 1-10, I'd go around 7.5.

Its very well well made and maintains this good balance of weird and interesting.

Top Bottom