TV Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yeah pretty damn excited.

I also wish he would finish the next book in the series already. It's not fair forcing a person to wait this long to feed their addiction.
FYI, it doesn't start back up this year until July 16th. They delayed it because this next season is only 7 episodes long. Then the last season will only be 6 episodes.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
FYI, it doesn't start back up this year until July 16th. They delayed it because this next season is only 7 episodes long. Then the last season will only be 6 episodes.
I know, it annoys the shit out of me that they seem to be rushing towards the end.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Just finished Legion and I have to say it was a great watch.

Took a couple of episodes to get what tone they were trying to set and WTF was going on, but once you figure it out its an engrossing show.

Nice mix of creepiness, humor, and horror you forget that its based on a comic.

It's like the best of American Horror Story (1st season) with a little The Prisoner mixed in and a nice dose of Twin Peaks to top it off.

Wild, Wild show that I recommend you put on the list.

Noah Hawley is the shit.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Yep, I am definitely done watching​ The Walking Dead. That was probably the lamest season finale of the series.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yep, I am definitely done watching​ The Walking Dead. That was probably the lamest season finale of the series.
It was incredibly lame.

Were we supposed to give a shit about Sasha?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just finished Legion and I have to say it was a great watch.

Took a couple of episodes to get what tone they were trying to set and WTF was going on, but once you figure it out its an engrossing show.

Nice mix of creepiness, humor, and horror you forget that its based on a comic.

It's like the best of American Horror Story (1st season) with a little The Prisoner mixed in and a nice dose of Twin Peaks to top it off.

Wild, Wild show that I recommend you put on the list.

Noah Hawley is the shit.
Finished it over the weekend. Definitely top notch.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Eh I'll watch it but much like last night it was just on in the background while I'm doing other things.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Anybody watch Brockmire last night? It's actually pretty funny.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Anybody watch Brockmire last night? It's actually pretty funny.
While channel surfing yesterday I ran into an episode of 'Brockmire'. It's pretty damn funny. Hank Azaria crushes it as usual with his Brockmire character. Amanda Peet's a little slutty/hotty in it as well. So bonus points there.

Top Bottom