Week 13 Game Day Chatter | Saints @ Cowboys | 11-29-2018

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He's throwing the ball well, yes, but his terrible pocket presence has almost cost 3 times already.

I worry about that because like accuracy, you can't teach it.

It's going to result in a disastrous turnover at some point.
Seems like it has really been a problem this year. Not so much previous years. But I disagree, do you remember when Romo was a fumbling fool? He fixed it. It's definitely correctable.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Dak’s having the kind of night where he is capable of being a franchise QB. If he could eliminate the sacks, I would almost say this performance was elite.

Why can’t he do this every week?

data

Forbes #1
The story thus far isn't our offense; It's our defense.

13-0 might as well be 3-0 if our defense can't sustain.

Seems like it has really been a problem this year. Not so much previous years. But I disagree, do you remember when Romo was a fumbling fool? He fixed it. It's definitely correctable.
I think he was talking about pocket presence. But I think that too can be corrected though

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dak’s having the kind of night where he is capable of being a franchise QB. If he could eliminate the sacks, I would almost say this performance was elite.

To be fair his numbers are insane good. No one can do this every week. Still that pass to Gallup was great. I wish he threw the deep ball like that every week.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Half the time there isn't even any real pressure.

He can slide left, slide right, or step up in the pocket, but instead he moves into a sack, spins into pressure, bobbles the ball, etc.

It's ridiculous.
Pocket presence is definitely not one of his strengths. I'd argue at least half the sacks he's taken are the result of him misreading the pocket.

But on a positive note, he's been money as a passer tonight. Can't argue that.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
But it wasn't due to poor pocket presence or running or spinning into sacks.

Dak fumbles because he creates contact when there shouldn't be any.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Is..is that Romo with boobs?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
:lol

He is having a very good game. Just appreciate the good once in awhile. It's nice.
He's not been terrible tonight. I'll even give him pretty damn good, but you cannot continue to take all these sacks like that week to week.

I'm enjoying this, though. I'm expecting it to end soon, but I'll try and enjoy it while it lasts.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
To be fair his numbers are insane good. No one can do this every week. Still that pass to Gallup was great. I wish he threw the deep ball like that every week.
One of the finest passes he's thrown all season.

Easily top 3.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

Is..is that Romo with boobs?
I don't get it. What does the picture mean?

data

Forbes #1

Cuz the DCC doesn't believe in him. We kill like a fuckin' Tinkerbell fairy.

Can we all clench hands, close our eyes and warm Dak with our well wishes.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Getting enough pressure on Brees. Just a matter of time until we take him down. A turnover would be sweet

Top Bottom