Week 3 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Seahawks | 9-23-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I haven't read through the thread yer....has Iamtdg finally jumped off the Prescott ship?

It's time to move on. Dak's jjust not that dude. He's horrible. Unfortunately we're stuck with him until next season. So it's 13 more weeks of watching him struggle to get past the 120 yard passing mark.

I thought this team had 6 wins in them but after what I've seen these first 3 weeks I'm dropping that number to 3 wins.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I haven't read through the thread yer....has Iamtdg finally jumped off the Prescott ship?

It's time to move on. Dak's jjust not that dude. He's horrible. Unfortunately we're stuck with him until next season. So it's 13 more weeks of watching him struggle to get past the 120 yard passing mark.

I thought this team had 6 wins in them but after what I've seen these first 3 weeks I'm dropping that number to 3 wins.
Why are we stuck with Dak even this season?

Play White. Why not?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Why are we stuck with Dak even this season?

Play White. Why not?
Which team have you been watching for the last several years? Dak will play for at least another season.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
@Texas Ace @1bigfan13

I've got one helluva "new franchise record of futility" that could be set.

Record for most consecutive losses against winless teams. Seahawks 0-2, Lions probably 0-3 after SNF (vs Patriots), and 0-4 Texans if they lose to Indy next week.

Throw in 0-0 Carolina and it could be 4 losses against winless team in 5 weeks. Hell, the Cowboys would play 5 straight games vs winless teams.

Our record would be 1-4 against teams with a combined record of 0-10 when we faced them.
I hope that it turns out that way.

Even the Texans game, because it would be humiliating for Jerry to get off to such a poor start and lose to all of these bad teams.

This is for the best, so everyone should be hoping that we hit rock bottom so the necessary changes come from it.

Rev

Staff member
I hope that it turns out that way.

Even the Texans game, because it would be humiliating for Jerry to get off to such a poor start and lose to all of these bad teams.

This is for the best, so everyone should be hoping that we hit rock bottom so the necessary changes come from it.
I will keep doing the chatter threads then. 0-2 with embarrassing games.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Worst starting QB in the NFL.
Hard to argue that at this point. Even bad QBs like Weeden and Cassel accidentally threw for 250 yards from time to time. Dud Prescott can't barely hit 160.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Just have to go back and watch the tape, and work on getting better every day.

p1_

DCC 4Life
So it's 13 more weeks of watching him struggle to get past the 120 yard passing mark.
I can't see how anyone can watch even one more game like this, much less 13. Something has to give.

1bigfan13

Staff member
At least this week wasn't a complete loss. My Browns are looking legit.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I will keep doing the chatter threads then. 0-2 with embarrassing games.
If anyone other than Rev starts a chatter thread we need to tar and feather their ass.

data

Forbes #1
I wouldn't be opposed to that. Hell, I'd even bring in Landry Jones. But White would be my first choice.
Jerruh Jones will bring in a Ryan Leaf-type. top 1st rounder bust.

EJ Manuel, Teddy Bridgewater, Ryan Tannehill...get ready for 2019.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I wouldn't be opposed to that. Hell, I'd even bring in Landry Jones. But White would be my first choice.
if Dak continues to look this bad, Im for planning for next year. Lets see what someone else can do.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
What I don't get is why they completely got rid of the read option....it's what finally got us looking at least halfass decent last week so the gameplan this week is...pocket passing?

Rev

Staff member
What I don't get is why they completely got rid of the read option....it's what finally got us looking at least halfass decent last week so the gameplan this week is...pocket passing?
I was laughing about that for a bit. Its almost like they thought they were going to outsmart Seattle and trick them.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom