Week 17 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Eagles | 12-31-2017

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'm not bothering to find a site to stream it, doesn't sound like I'm missing much.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I still don't see how Dak can go from looking so great last year to so terrible this one. Not sure I've ever seen anything like it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:zzz

Cotton

Staff member
I still don't see how Dak can go from looking so great last year to so terrible this one. Not sure I've ever seen anything like it.
Remember how he didn't have Dez for part of last year? Yeah, me too.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
My guess is defenses have figured out how to defend him, and he doesn't know what to do about it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Almost halfway through the 2nd quarter and we have 37 yards against a defense sitting half their starters.
To be fair I think our players have mailed it in on offense. Collins on that sack literally didn't even attempt to block anyone.

This team has been, is and always will be mediocre under Garrett. 5-3 for the first eight games and on the way to 3-5 in the last eight. It sucks to be a Cowboy fan right now.

Cotton

Staff member
Not that it matters, but that half-sack ties the league lead for DLaw.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Would it be a breach of etiquette for today's game to throw in a positive?
Our rookies in the secondary are looking good, hitting hard, throwing some attitude

Cujo

DCC 4Life
To be fair I think our players have mailed it in on offense. Collins on that sack literally didn't even attempt to block anyone.
Well, he should care more since our starting qb is still out there.

Top Bottom