Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 6 | Cowboys at Jets | 10/13/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
If Vikings still existed today, they'd be just as offended as Native Americans are by the depictions with Redskins, Braves, Indians. The Vikings PA system sounds horns, they've got a mascot dressed up in viking garb, and do the SKOL chant.

Only solution is to eradicate all Native Americans.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Tyreek Hill's first game back and has already Moss'ed someone.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Browns up 20-6 over Seahawks??

data

Forbes #1
Jake Elliott's been a great find by the Eagles.

53-yarder down the center of the pipes.

data

Forbes #1
If Iamtdg ever had a TD celebration, you'd probably simulate licking a plate clean cuz your dish is so good, forming a circle with your fingers and licking it...but it would just look like you're tossing another man's salad. So, don't.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Patrick Mahomes is having himself a nice "Danny Wuerffel game".

By that I mean the playmakers around him are padding he hell out of his stats just like the Florida WRs did for Wuerffel back int he mid-90s. Simple screen passes are resulting in chunk yardage.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
TD VIKINGS

62 yards to Stefon Diggs.

17-3 Vikings
I can't bring myself to get excited about this knowing the Cowboys will probably come out and play like dog shit again.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
These Corona commercials with Romo really help me understand why people hate him so much. Smarmy and annoying.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Trying to decide if I want to post a Kristie video this late. Not used to fapping at this point in the day.

Cotton

Staff member
If Iamtdg ever had a TD celebration, you'd probably simulate licking a plate clean cuz your dish is so good, forming a circle with your fingers and licking it...but it would just look like you're tossing another man's salad. So, don't.
wut

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I can't bring myself to get excited about this knowing the Cowboys will probably come out and play like dog shit again.
They have Frank Pollack as the OL coach, Greg Jackson in the secondary. I think they know all our secrets. Not to mention they also have Mike White on the practice squad. Smells like ownage.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You are really fuckin' weird.

Cotton

Staff member
Trying to decide if I want to post a Kristie video this late. Not used to fapping at this point in the day.
No..... just no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom