Clear All

• boozeman
    replied
    Primer is up. This one was a bitch.

http://www.dallascowboyscentral.com/...-new-york-jets

Leave a comment:

• ravidubey
    replied
    Stopping the Patriots from going undefeated would be a keep-your-job Hail Mary.

Leave a comment:

• dbair1967
    replied
    Originally posted by p1_ View Post

i dont think it has to be that drastic for Garrett to get the axe. I think his uninspiring coaching will carry through the regular season, with probably a best case record of 10-6. The schedule gets pretty hellish after NYJ.

10-6 might not be good enough to make the post season. In which case, hasta la vista, Opie. Red Man walking, indeed.
    I don't see how this team wins 10 games at this point. I think 6-10 is more likely than 10-6. The Eagles might finish 9-7 and run away with the division.

Leave a comment:

• Sheik
    replied
    Originally posted by boozeman View Post

mvtgit iw.
    Must have been a pocket post. Thatís a first.

Leave a comment:

• boozeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Sheik View Post
    nbyhur eq
    mvtgit iw.

Leave a comment:

• Sheik
    replied
    nbyhur eq

Leave a comment:

• pdom
    replied
    Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post

How fickle can one be?
    Yeah, I donít remember any Oilers fans complaining in the early 90s when they were choking in the playoffs with Warren Moon.

Things turned out just fine for them.

Leave a comment:

• p1_
    replied
    Originally posted by dbair1967 View Post
    Its fucking sad, but I kind of hope we just lose this game. Maybe that followed by an embarrassing national TV primetime blowout loss next week would finally end this fucking ridiculous Jason Garrett as HC nonsense.
    i dont think it has to be that drastic for Garrett to get the axe. I think his uninspiring coaching will carry through the regular season, with probably a best case record of 10-6. The schedule gets pretty hellish after NYJ.

10-6 might not be good enough to make the post season. In which case, hasta la vista, Opie. Red Man walking, indeed.

Leave a comment:

• L.T. Fan
    replied

Originally posted by dbair1967 View Post
    Its fucking sad, but I kind of hope we just lose this game. Maybe that followed by an embarrassing national TV primetime blowout loss next week would finally end this fucking ridiculous Jason Garrett as HC nonsense.
    How fickle can one be?

Leave a comment:

• dbair1967
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Iamtdg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Couchcoach
    replied
    Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

5-2 coming out of Philly would be massive.
    Yes it would
    Taking down Philly would be a quality win

Leave a comment:

• pdom
    replied
    Iím guessing all but 5 of you lackadaisical fuckers are gonna puss out on Gameday Chatter.

Dont miss it. Itís gonna be grand.

Leave a comment:

• Iamtdg
    replied
    Originally posted by Couchcoach View Post
    Pretty sure we take this one by ten or so. But this one is a meaningless game in the big picture. A gimme, if we're a playoff team.
    Im looking ahead to the Philly game. IMO winning that one would ease some minds. Losing would be a kick in the nuts.
    5-2 coming out of Philly would be massive.

Leave a comment:

• Couchcoach
    replied
    Pretty sure we take this one by ten or so. But this one is a meaningless game in the big picture. A gimme, if we're a playoff team.
    Im looking ahead to the Philly game. IMO winning that one would ease some minds. Losing would be a kick in the nuts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X