Jets Stuff...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would love too see the Jets slaughter the Cowboys, would be hilarious just to see the meltdown and shitstorm that would head Jeris way
I would not. Just can't bring myself to wish for that sort of stuff.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Don't get me wrong I'm tired of the same old same old too. I just can't stand losing. Never could.
I'm the same way, thus why I'm so grumpy and jaded, all they ever do is tease and choke when it matters. I'm sick of it and believe the only thing that could possibly make jeri miserable (besides having to watch a great coach come in here, change things up while making jeri an afterthought and winning without jeri front and center) is catastrophic, sustained failure.

So if 3 or 4 years of 3-13 brought that fucker to his knees, I'd gladly see them lose because at this point I'd get more satisfaction out Jeri's misery than a few meaningless wins that lead no where

but they'll find a way to keep dancing around mediocrity, sneak a playoff or two occasionally but never have what it takes to win it all again

its so hopeless but I'm a glutton for punishment and can't seem to just walk away

Its been 25 years of this nonsense and jeri prints money regardless because we're dumbass fans that hang around regardless

p1_

DCC 4Life
I would love to see the Jets slaughter the Cowboys, would be hilarious just to see the meltdown and shitstorm that would head Jeris way
I have to ask. Why do you spell Jerry's name the way you do?

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I have to ask. Why do you spell Jerry's name the way you do?
I welcome every opportunity to insult that prick, I despise him

flailing in the wind I know but its kind of silly-fun

• Props
Reactions: p1_

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Sounds like Darnold will end up playing if he passes his mono test on Thursday.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Jets defense has actually been pretty good this year. Even though they gave up 31 to the Eagles, only 17 of those points were scored on the Jets D.

I suspect we're going to see another slow start from the Cowboys offense going up against that Jets D. The good news is the Jets offense isn't good enough to jump out to a big lead early like the Packers. So unless the Cowboys have another rash of turnovers or give up scores on punt/kick returns, there should be no excuse not to keep Zeke and Pollard heavily involved in the game plan for all 4 quarters.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Don't get me wrong I'm tired of the same old same old too. I just can't stand losing. Never could.
I believe I was in the same boat as yim is for years. More openly about it last season at the beginning and I did get caught up in the winning. I was reminded yet again as to why that was a bad thing. Im not falling for it again so while not openly rooting for a loss I won't lose my mind when they do. Its just expected now and I will patiently wait for the firing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I believe I was in the same boat as yim is for years. More openly about it last season at the beginning and I did get caught up in the winning. I was reminded yet again as to why that was a bad thing. Im not falling for it again so while not openly rooting for a loss I won't lose my mind when they do. Its just expected now and I will patiently wait for the firing.
We could luck into a Superbowl and I'd still want Garrett fired. He just doesn't bring enough to the table and he would never be able to repeat it. Even with that we aren't going to any Superbowls. The sad thing is you can see the weaknesses on the team that will cost us games. But there is never any effort to fix them. It's just more "So and so just needs to get better and work through this."

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Does Booze have to watch a few Jets games in order to write the primer? If so ..

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Darnold cleared to play Sunday. Game just got a little more interesting.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm glad Darnold is playing, they're simply a below average to bad team with him as opposed to an abject disaster without him, so if this team is worth a shit this is a relatively easy win either way. The last thing these bunch of dipshits needed was their ego stroked after beating a completely defenseless Luke Falk-led team by 25.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

We gEt 2 plaY tHem atZ fuLL STREnGtH!!!!!one1!!!

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I'm glad Darnold is playing, they're simply a below average to bad team with him as opposed to an abject disaster without him, so if this team is worth a shit this is a relatively easy win either way. The last thing these bunch of dipshits needed was their ego stroked after beating a completely defenseless Luke Falk-led team by 25.
Darnold is a below average starting QB at this point in his career. This shouldn’t change things too much. Our defense really needs to get their shit together and this is just the team they should beat up on. Bell is not the type of RB out LBers should struggle with. We shall see...

Top Bottom