2019 Draft Chatter Thread...

D

Deuce

The only reason he didn't start was because of his issues with the staff, he was probably their best DL. With that said, I still hate the pick.
There was no probably, he was the most talented DL on all 3 teams he played on. It was all about behavior.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
There was no probably, he was the most talented DL on all 3 teams he played on. It was all about behavior.
Sounds like David Irving.

Cotton

Staff member
I was wrong, the 3 safeties left that we wanted went in the next 5 picks, not the next 10.

data

Forbes #1
That Shawn Merriman Lights Out dance was awkward to see....let it go. Bet he's a condescending prick. You couldn't even keep it up past your rookie contract.

Cotton

Staff member
Hill is immature, he can grow out of that. Irving is a pot head and a straight up moron. That’ll be him for life.
I'm sure at one point Irving was just classified immature until he was old enough to outgrow that label and grow into "straight up moron".

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Has Rosen followed the Fins yet

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was wrong, the 3 safeties left that we wanted went in the next 5 picks, not the next 10.
Yeah I'm sure we will hear tomorrow how they took the DT instead of the safeties because there were more left. And how Hill was the last great DT left.

It sucks because we all wanted a legit DT so bad. And this is the guy they finally decide to use a top two round pick on.

data

Forbes #1
Maybe we should've traded our pick for Josh Rosen instead.

Top Bottom