2019 Draft Chatter Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The draft falls absolutely PERFECTLY for us to have our pick of play making safeties or a nice 3T in Dre'mont Jones and we reach on some fucking guy with an attitude problem from a place that prides itself in pretend championship banners? I really hate Rod Marinelli.
:lol Shots fired

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Hill is very talented, let's not pretend like he isn't. His explosiveness/burst and movement is very impressive for his size. The problem is the character stuff plus the fact that it's very likely that this player is a narrow fit to Marinelli's preferences.

If you guaranteed me Marinelli would be here for the next 5 years then I might get on board with it but what happens when he leaves in a year or two?

Is this guy going to quit on the next coach?

In the 3rd I definitely get it but over guys like Adderley/Thornhill and so forth?

Please.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Its no coincidence that Hill's name has come up repeatedly. It didn't matter who was still there.
No doubt.

We should probably be relieved that we traded away our first for Cooper, or we would have probably used that on this MFer from UCF.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hill is very talented, let's not pretend like he isn't. His explosiveness/burst and movement is very impressive for his size. The problem is the character stuff plus the fact that it's very likely that this player is a narrow fit to Marinelli's preferences.

If you guaranteed me Marinelli would be here for the next 5 years then I might get on board with it but what happens when he leaves in a year or two?

Is this guy going to quit on the next coach?

In the 3rd I definitely get it but over guys like Adderley/Thornhill and so forth?

Please.
Why did he only produce 3 sacks?

midswat

... soon
Nothing matures an immature player like a million dollars and that Dallas nightlife.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Nothing matures an immature player like a million dollars and that Dallas nightlife.
Plus Garrett and Jerry have a great history of getting these guys in line.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So, at #90, would you draft any of the safeties left?
Yes, Chauncey, Hooker and Thompson. But Dallas probably didn't even scout Hooker. Chauncey and Thompson will he gone or off our radar.

data

Forbes #1
I'm sorry. I respect our military a lot, but this presentation seems so exploitative and cheap propaganda. Feels like a cheap B movie comedy instead of a sincere show of respect.

This whole TV Draft experience is a far cry from the 80s.

D

Deuce

Henderson gave me PTSD for our two games against Memphis. Hell of a back.

Top Bottom