2019 Draft Chatter Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
To be fair he was slated in the 2nd by NFL.com.
Yeah I mean I think he is just massivly overrated by them. But they thoight he would go at the top of the second round too.

We drafted a non college starter at UCF in the second round. That's some fucking tough shit to eat.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Marinelli needs to get the hell out!!
Joey Ivie lovin piece of shit
Seriously. How long are we gonna let this idiot call the personnel shots for his defense that he’s barely even running anymore? When he’s failed at identifying impact DLs again and again and again.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
FWIW, Ticket guys explaining that under McClay, the team has broken position ties by which position has more players left. There were more S left than DT, so...

Which doesn't make sense to me when it only takes a few picks for that surplus to evaporate.

D

Deuce

Yeah I mean I think he is just massivly overrated by them. But they thoight he would go at the top of the second round too.

We drafted a non college starter at UCF in the second round. That's some fucking tough shit to eat.
To be fair, non-starters at UCF are better than a lot of starters at other places.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I was positive all day today.

I tried real hard.

But I will never do it again.

This team is led by fucking morons at every goddamn level.

Owner, his perverted family and down to the toady coaches.
who was your guy?

D

Deuce

Now draft me some Dredrick Snelson in the later rounds and this draft is dominant.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Rams get Rapp...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have no interest watching this shit anymore.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
And there goes Rapp...welp switching to bourbon should have started with it :budd

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
FWIW, Ticket guys explaining that under McClay, the team has broken position ties by which position has more players left. There were more S left than DT, so...

Which doesn't make sense to me when it only takes a few picks for that surplus to evaporate.
Seriously? That's idiotic...you follow your board

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

The only reason he didn't start was because of his issues with the staff, he was probably their best DL. With that said, I still hate the pick.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
No way am I staying up to watch our 3rd round pick.

Top Bottom